maintenance with 5:2

So far today Ive had toast n jam. 1 crackerbread with jam and 1 crackerbread plain, 1 pack velvet crunch, 2 large coffees ( black ) and 2 large green teas. Tae bod and planning my curry with no rice ( to save on cals ) as I'm Having a small slice of Christmas cake later with a cup of tea....

Put all the ingredients in to mfp for the curry and halved them... Ended up only having 1/3 though, as there's plenty left and hubby had a decent portion too. 1 tin chopped tomatoes 1 tin cannelloni beans, 2 small onions, 1 red pepper, 200g turkey, lazy chilli, lazy garlic 10g each and some water... Plus his seasoning powders. 304kcals for my portion? And 1 small slice Xmas cake which Ive rounded up to 300kcals. Total for the day is 848kcals. I'm happy with that! No more now as after curry and cake I'm
Stuffed! fast day tomorrow yippeeeee xxx

Wow! That sounds filling yet calories are low! Well done! I must say I am very much looking forward to fast day tomorrow!

So breakfast was toast n jam, 89kcals Lunch soya costa light 98kcals Tea 3x crackerbreads, 1x dairy lea light, 3 slices tesco thin ham, 1 cup Boullion 1/4 small red onion and a pack of velvet crunch 180kcals On 367kcals so far Got told I looked as though I'd lost loads of weight over Christmas?! Eemm I don't think so lol. Sat will tell xxx

image-1174554691.jpg

Had another 2 cracker breads with jam so yesterday's total was 445. Here's to another fast today xxx

Look what arrived?!

image-1912774839.jpg

Yaaaas!! Xxx

Attachments

• image-3289206889.jpg
    image-3289206889.jpg
    550.8 KB · Views: 145
Yeay!! Can't wait for you to try and give feedback on how hard it is! I must admit Jillian. Michael's doesn't do it for me and hence I have not done any of her DVDs for a while. Inanity appeals to me but I'm scared it would be too hard.

well all the best for the new year and have fun however to celebrate at home or out with friend/family!

Fast day today :) will start insanity on Monday as the workout guide starts on a Monday to give every 7th day a rest day ( Sundays ) there's 10dvds in it and I can't wait to get started! Will continue with tae bo today, Friday, sat and Sunday. Xxx

Hope fast day is an easy one! You seem very organised with a good routine planned ahead so you do very well on insanity I'm sure. Have a great day.

Feeling very delicate today so hoping it goes easy on me... My first weigh in on sat since 12/12/13 at 9st 0.5lbs... I'm soooo scared it'll keep me on the straight and narrow though xxx

Drink lots of water through the day and keep busy to distract you from feeling and thinking food! Also get an early night and fast day will be done! If you have a gain on Saturday remember it's been the festive season and any gain will be temporary and once into your routine you'll be fine.

Been taking trees down today :( gutted... Only 357 days till Xmas again ;) lol. Plan... Clean kitchen, and youngests bedroom, Hoover, iron and paint nails. All things that'll keep me busy and a clean day closer to weigh in. I was well under target before Xmas ( 9st 0.5lbs ) and as long as I'm between 9.3 and 9.7 ill be over the moon. :) xxx

You are doing great! Certainly inspired me to stay on the straight and narrow! Being busy really makes a difference!

Carrie the good thing about the 5:2 is you can fast on another day. You may find you only need to do 6:1 to maintain. Don't beat yourself up about it, it is a very hard time of year to re-start any kind of normal eating. Calorie for a non fast normal day you've probably had an ok amount of calories.

Have be a great positive day!

I know, fast today and tomorrow. Quicker I know damage the better... Xxx

Back