maintenance with 5:2

Lunch 104kcals tea 280kcals xxx

image-2928452656.jpg

Attachments

• image-2785864747.jpg
    image-2785864747.jpg
    574.4 KB · Views: 107
Carrie, well done for getting to target!! You have been so self-controlled over Christmas, so deserve to be within target at your WI tomorrow - gd luck for it!!

X

Thanks emmster, I really really hope I am... Eeeek! Not long till I find out! Xxx

Great start to the day! I'm still in my pj's! Psyching myself up to either try a work out at home or go to gym! Better wake up first!

Thanks! Housework and ironing all done too lol. Was up with hubby at 5:30. Sat morning tv is rubbish so just bashed on. In a bath now :) xxx

Woohoo! Weighed after all today lol. Was in jeans and a very thick knot jumper plus I'd had 3 coffees and 2 green teas, toast and jam and a pck of whisps but curiosity got the better of me... 9.5!!! :) so still well within maintenance and after all those liquids and in heavy clothes tooo! Happeeeee xxx

I don't know how I missed your post! That is brilliant! I agree all that liquid alone could weigh 2lbs let alone the jeans and jumper! Seems to me you will succeed at maintenance now you've had a"feel" for the amount of food and type of food you can eat. Absolutely brilliant start to the yeAr for you Carrie!

Thanks ladies! have had good meals today. 1067 kcals for the day. Sets me up for insanity tomorrow had 2 slices of haggis on toast with an egg and 1 hash brown for breakfast, no lunch as breakfast was late. Tea was slim noodles with carrot, spring onion, red onion, chillis and soy sauce with salmon. Delicious! Also had a few chocolate eclairs and more milk tray eek! But all within calories. Hoping to feel better tomorrow for day 1 of insanity! Xxx

Well done on maintaining Carrie, you are doing so well and it's lovely to hear it is possible to get weight off and keep it off! xx

Still learning, I am a work in progress. By stating on the site though I am remaining accountable to everyone supporting me :) xxx

Back