image-1692990261.jpg
    670.4 KB · Views: 110
  • image-2220942342.jpg
    image-2220942342.jpg
    662.4 KB · Views: 108
  • image-3873258854.jpg
    image-3873258854.jpg
    666.6 KB · Views: 105
Have had toast n jam for breakfast 89kcals, ww chicken noodle soup and whisps for lunch 149kcals. On my lunch just now good day xxx

OMG! How was it! Clearly you recovered from it in order to post your pics here! Ha!Ha! Well done Carrie! You are going to be super toned and look even more amazing than you do already! Sigh! Wish I looked like you! Need to know on a scale of difficult, very difficult, very very very difficult, almost impossible score rating! Or something along those lines!

Was only the fitness test today which killed! First proper workout tomorrow!! Eeeek! Xxx tea... 217kcals xxx

image-3063407641.jpg

Crikey! Now that sound hardcore and means I couldn't do it, not without shedding at least ten pounds or more. Loving the pics! You are just so motivating!

Tomorrow is plyometric cardio circuit at 42 mins long! Eeeek! Slim and happy, when you done it did you do the 63 days twice? If so what results did you have? Weight loss or muscle gain? Inch loss? Xxx

I lost inches and gained muscle. Most of all my fitness levels went up the roof. I could have lost even more if my diet was it on. I found it difficult to keep the calories low while doing it. I was constantly hungry.

M x

I loved it! It gives you such kick! Sadly I suffer from plantar fasciitis in both feet which pretty much disqualifies me from any type of high impact exercise for unforeseen future :(

M x

Bother! That's exactly what I have! PF in both feet, and as a result I had Achilles tendonitis and painful calves too! All from running and because I went to fast to quickly and didn't stretch! It is the most awful and painful thing I've experienced!

Had it since Sep 2011 and for the first six months I spent £90 a week on ultrasound and interferential therapy. I then eventually got a personal trainer who does sports massage too in Dec 2012 which had made a huge amount to the frequency of the flare up. Recently saw a podiatrist (previosulymid seem a physio who dealt with bio mechanics) and he said I needed to stretch all the time forever and said the deep tissue massage on a regular basis would help too.

You are the only other person I have heard of having it in both feet! My friend has it but only none foot. I swear some people think Im making it up having it in both feet! Sometimes the top of feet hurt too.

Sorry carrie didn't mean to hijack your thread with my aches and pains!

Oh Hun. I've had it for nearly a year. First in one foot then in the other. I work in retail so I'm on my feet all day. I saw a rheumatologist who injected my feet with steroids which didn't make slightest bit of difference. A month ago I saw a podiatrist who told me the same thing. Stretch stretch stretch. He also said the way I put my feet down when I walk contributes to the condition. I'm now waiting for custom made insoles I have to wear and I invested in MBT's for work which really help relieve pressure from the heels. It's a nightmare! It completely ruins my life. I'm in constant pain not to mention that I had to stop training. Does it ever go away? :(

Sorry, slightly off subject. Being rude now ;)

M x

Awh! Sweetie I don't think it completely goes away not when it becomes chronic. Though you may be be lucky to get rid of it if you've had it for just a year. I also had custom made orthotics £185! Mind you I've paid more than that for a pair of shoes so didn't feel bad about spending that much money! I only got them recently it haven't been wearing them and I should try.

I think stretching several times a days e dry single day is the only way to get rid of it. I didn't stretch enough and also deep tissue massage. It hurts like hell by I noticed the frequency of the flare ups decreased. When the pain became extremely bad (ie ibubrofen wasn't touching it) doctor prescribed naproxen which eased the pain. I'm too risk averse to try steroid injections (I'm lawyer) I read the risks of injections and just too scared. I am not ruling it out if I the future the pain got worse. Mu pt sessions have helped strengthen my legs though and cardio is kept to a minimum to avoid impact but enough to increase stamina.

Think insanity is not for me.

Aaaaw bless your feet. I too have had pf and now feel lucky mine only lasted 8 months! :0

Finished on 454 kcals plus insanity!! I think I can say today had been an awesome success! Yippeeee xxx

Done my plyometric cardio circuit lol! And had toast n jam at 89kcals! Yas!! Hope your good xxx

Onway to work and calves, back and abs hurt! Yaaaas! No pain no gain! It's a good pain! Like an I've worked so hard type of pain! Xxx

Back