maintenance with 5:2

Me too! I love it! Lunch is ww carrot n lentil soup and a Granny Smith apple. Yummeeee 181kcals xxx

I love it! So far lol! Chicken, rocket, tomato, red onion, balsamic vinegar and 1 pitta bread 448kcals yummeeeee xxx plus 3 rice cakes with chocolate coating at 82kcals each brings me in at 963kcals for the day! Bring on tesco Thursday! Full steam ahead! Xxx cardio power and resistance tomorrow at 40 mins! Eeeeek! Xxx

In bed now so defo a great successful day! Working all day tomorrow too, then weigh in Thursday! Feeling good! Xxx

Thanks kira, cardio power and resistance done, banana and toast for breakfast 141kcals :) here's to a great day for us both :) xxx

image-2316540903.jpg

Attachments

• image-4008096357.jpg
    image-4008096357.jpg
    684.6 KB · Views: 72
Yeah! I got the beach body challenge. 14 DVDs and a 9 week guide to tell you which DVD were doing daily xxx

image-720478536.jpg

Thanks xxx

You are on such a role! It is very inspiring to see your little pics and posts on what you've eaten/calories and what exercise you are doing. Off to gym for my PT session later this morning (prefer 9.30 sessions but he gets so busy at this time of year).

Makes me want to try it.....BUT I am scared to to PF injury I couldn't or it would make it worse? What do you think Slim and Happy? Would i be wasting my money getting this? If PF flares up I wouldn't be able to do it:sigh: Just sounds fun (in a weird kind of way!)

You are on such a role! It is very inspiring to see your little pics and posts on what you've eaten/calories and what exercise you are doing. Off to gym for my PT session later this morning (prefer 9.30 sessions but he gets so busy at this time of year).

Thanks so much kira. Hope you had a great pt session xxx

Had ww chicken noodle soup and whisps for lunch 149kcals xxx

Snacks so far 8 x Cadbury mini eggs 155kcals
2 x jelly babies 44kcals
1 x dijestive choc 71kcals

560 total so far xxx

Sadly yes! Every time I do a session with Jerry (my trainer) my feet are in agony even though he is aware of my injuries and adjusts the training. I used to look forward to the training sessions now I'm dreading them because I'm in pain for days after. I also work in retail so I can't rest my feet properly which adds to the problem.
Speak to you PT and try it out. You never know. It might agree with you.
I've decided I will give it a break for a month or two while I'm on vlcd. The plan is to drop most of the weight first and then hit the gym to start reshaping and toning. I also find that I'm much more prone to cheating when I'm training as it makes me very hungry.
One thing is for sure. I will definitely re introduce exercise into my life. It's a part of me and as a long term plan it needs to remain a very heavy feature in my life. A lifestyle not a short term solution. Injured or not.

M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awh! S&H this PF business is awful! My trainer also adapts my sessions to do short bursts of cardio so less impact and that has helped whilst strengthening my legs and deep tissue massage which is painful but helps. I agree you should wait until you've lost more weight particularly if you are on your feet a lot as it does exacerbate it. Also agree that exercising on vlcd or even low calories does make one more hungry! I have to fight the hunger even more or fill up with even more water!

Soup and bread for tea 307kcals 4 choc coated rice cakes 328kcals Total for day 1195 xxx

image-2624658744.jpg

4/63 done! feeling ace! Was planks lunges and stretches. No hardcore speed but strengthening. Sweaty but not breathing oot my bum xxx

image-2758348478.jpg

Back