maintenance with 5:2

Well done on your first week of insanity done!! Glad you're feeling better as well. As has been already said, the bloating from totm will affect the scales reading, so hopefully next weeks weigh in will give a more accurate result.

X

Thanks! Been at work this morning 9-1pm and have just had another slice toast with my half banana, 1 choc rice cake and a ww lemon tart yoghurt :) yummeeee 275kcals. I really hope the fat drops. As I said I'm more than happy with maintenance weight but would like fat reduced :) xxx

image-1971970987.jpg

That makes sense Carrie that when utilising muscle there is a gain. I'm sure the fat loss will register a loss in that case when you weigh Thursday. Great that your clothes feel right and not tight! Shows you are eating the right amount them to maintain especially is you are not feeling hungry.

You've struck a great balance.

Thanks! Rest day today so had a 760kcal breakfast and still can't eat... :( soooo stuffed! My belly defo isn't used to huge meals. Prob a good thing! Must eat slower in future xxx

Another great day for you Carrie! Love your food diary as it is very helpful and I'll be re-reading and having your meals when I reach maintenance:)

Had some chicken noodle soup and whisps for tea at 184 kcal's ( still feeling stuffed from breakfast ) and a pink n white snack at 50kcals. So total today is 994 and ready for day 8 insanity tomorrow. Really hope I'm feeling better. Not done a no2 since last sat and I'm really uncomfortable. In a hot bath now and I'm going to have a tummy massage from YouTube. I won't take dulcolax with me being up early exercising! Eeek! Xxx

Oh! No that must be so uncomfortable! You must be drinking enough water I would have thought? Hope you manage to go before your workout. Not nice business at all:)!

Whisps are 99kcal crisps. So tasty though. 6 pcks for 99p from home bargains :) xxx

Day 8 insanity....

Well must admit, today was so much harder! Dont know if its due to lower cals yesterday or the fact I'm defo coming down with the cold. Chest is tight, nose is streaming and ears are blocked... had 2 cracker breads with one tbs jam so 58kcals for breakfast. Still no sign of going to the toilet

I don't know wether to take some dulcolax around lunchtime to try and go tonight!

Anyway 8/63 complete xxx

Well done for getting through day 8 on insanity especially when you are not feeling a hundred percent. Hope you feel better soon petal. x

Thanks, just relieved to get it over with for the day! :)

Lunch time. 2 boullions and a pk of whisps 123kcals. Still feeling poorly... xxx

Oh! No. Try and rest and maybe have extra protein just to give you a boost? Do take something though if you get worse.

Still feeling poorly but am plodding on with my fast day :) dinner 192kcals xxx

image-3195301796.jpg

Not so much an early night but did sleep from 10:30 till alarm went off at 5:30. Lay in bed till 6 and have gad a coffee whilst catching up on diaries. Now it's time for insanity day 9 and with how my eyes and nose are streaming and tummy cramps I'm not holding out much hope. The way I'm thinking though is even if I can't give 100% all through today's DVD ill still be pushing as hard as I physically can and its better than doing absolutely nothing? Well best get on... :/ xxx

Wow that's so deicated of you carrying on when you feel awful, well done! Hope you are able to take it easy today, & don't have a hectic day at work or anything. Get well soon X

Wow! You're amazing! If only I could have a quarter of your dedication!! Do hope you get to rest after that and stay tucked up,on the sofa or in bed? X

Emmster you are doing really well! I see we have same goal weight of 8st? Sigh! Can't wait to get to 8st 7 ish again as these extra few pounds just make a huge difference on me being short! Have a good day ladies.

Back