maintenance with 5:2

Thanks ladies, unfortunately I'm working till 5:30pm :( so no rest for me... Day 9/63 insanity done though :) xxx

Breakfast 168kcals xxx

image-1726208656.jpg

Lazy breakfast but all the energy I could muster xxx

AWh! Carrie! Hope you are feeling little better this afternoon and that you get a more substantial lunch/dinner.

Still no toilet! And tummy is huge! And sore! I feel windy and tired! Have given in and taken a dulcolax earlier and I'm going to take another tonight, I need to get things moving. The pain is in my sinuses, eyes, eats and head. Work was horrible not made better by me feeling ****. Food today was prawn salad with a pitta bread for lunch 2 x after 8s 2 x butterscotch sweets Homemade chicken curry with fry light, tomato based and loads veg, 1 tbsp white rice, half pitta and a few mini party bhajis. 3 x refresher chews Total so far 1258 Note how I said so far, as I will be having a bar of chocolate with a green tea later Sorry I'm not posting on anyone's diaries... I just feel poo and not very inspirational or motivational right now xxx

Awh! Sweetie I'm so sorry you are feeling awful still. Don't understand why you are still bunged up given the variety of food you re eating? Wonder if reducing bananas may help in addition to dulcolax as I think they can cause constipation.

Thank you all so much, have taken more dulcolax so hopefully everything will start to moooove. Painkillers and actifed are helping a bit with the head cold. Cals........ Eeeeeeek! 2030 for the day! Add 4 x oaties biscuits 3 x drumstick lollies 1 yorkie Oh we'll.... Not like I do it everyday, and I obviously needed some serious sugar today! I'm going to fast tomorrow need to even this out for Thursday! xxx

Carrie I hope the Dulcolax kicked in and that you are feeling a tad better? Don't worry about the calories as I think they will even out with all the exercise you are doing too. If you are not unto fasting today don't do it it you can always fast tomorrow or Friday. Just get better first. x

Dulcolax is kicking in! Ouch! Done insanity day 10 and am trying to fast but if I feel rubbish I will eat something. I am not leaving it 11 days to go to the loo again! :( xxx

Ouch! 11 days? Are you drinking enough water? Try adding psyllium husks or chia seeds in your diet. They really help in the loo dept.
Well done on completing day 10! Once you're in week 3 of insanity it'll almost become like second nature to you!
:)

M x

Glad the dulcolax started to kick in and yup! Ouch! But you will begin to feel much better. Take it easy today and fast when you feel better.

So lets just say I must be completely cleared out lol! Phew! Ain't ever leaving it that long again! Lunch was ww chicken noodle soup 51 kcal's Granny Smith apple 94kcals Tea 3 x crackerbread, 57kcals, 1x light cheese triangle 29kcals, 1 salad tomato 16kcals, 1 x boullion 12kcals and a pk of whisps 99kcals Total for day 466kcals Weigh in tomorrow! Eeeeeek!!! Xxx

Glad it worked it! Not a good feeling not going! I'm sure weigh in will be fine after all the exercise and doing so well on the maintenance food wise too.
You are doing great particularly since you've not been well.

OMG you look awesome, I'm not ready to try Insanity yet by the looks of the comments here! I'm so unfit!
Can I ask, you lost your weight before you started this thread, what diet did you follow to lose? Thanks x

Thanks gemmy, I done exante at first but really played about with it, then used 2 packs and a low carb main meal then low carb. On the 28th sept I had a carb fest weekend as knew I was starting 5:2 on 1st oct and I've never looked back :) xxx

You're doing fab Carrie. Glad ur all clear now :) its great reading your posts. Really giving me hope for when I get near goal and need to maintain. Thanks!

I'm 9st 1.5lbs 26.4% body fat. fat weighed 2st 7.5lbs last week it's 2st 5.5lbs this week! 2lbs of fat gone!!! Yaaaas! Xxx

Thanks so much ladies xxx

Absolutely fantastic!! I am so pleased for you as I know you were upset at last weigh in about the body fat. I hope that you are feeling better today too. Will definitely be re-reading your diary for food ideas for when I reach maintenance as it is clearly the right amount of calories (and exercise) you are doing to maintain your goal weight. Bonus being you said you didn't feel hungry! Yay!

Back