maintenance with 5:2

Thanks kira! Felt amazing when I saw the ticket! :) i really don't over think food now :) I feel freeeee :) xxx

Wow! Just amazing! OH! I would love to get balance of diet and exercise that helped me feel free from actual dieting. My friend lost about a stone and half to two stones doing 5:2 from a size 14 to a size 8 at 5ft 2. She did it over a few months and walks a lot and has maintained by doing 5:2 or 5:1. I do think though on normal eating day she is mindful of what she eats the whole but lets her hair down for special events now and again. In moderation I guess that is not every weekend! So the way to go for me once I reach maintenance?

I would never change a single thing! I do feel I'm mindful of what I eat but only because I do feel crap if I eat crap. If I'm allowed it I tend not to crave it. If I fancy it I have it. If I'm out for a meal I choose my bad. Either starter, main, dessert or alcohol. If I look at the options and see an overly indulgent dessert that I like I choose healthier starter and main. I don't treat nights out like a last supper. I used to always feast for the sake of it and go home feeling bloated, sickly and uncomfortable. Tell me I can't have something, I want it. Tell my I can and I don't lol! I just hope this carries on! Xxx

Wow! Just read this from start to finish, just what I needed, great inspiration. Not just getting to goal but also maintaining & getting fit :) Go you!!

I'm on week 2 of fasting & loving it so far so had to comment so I can keep upto date with your journey.

Katie

Thanks so much! Feel ashamed to post my kcal's now for today lol!

1951kcals! Blame hubby bringing in Krispy kremes! Grrrr! I wanted 1! He brought in a box of 12 so I had 2! Kcal's would've been fine otherwise lol

Oh we'll it'll be a 5:2 week :) xxx

Wow! You're amazing! If only I could have a quarter of your dedication!! Do hope you get to rest after that and stay tucked up,on the sofa or in bed? X

Emmster you are doing really well! I see we have same goal weight of 8st? Sigh! Can't wait to get to 8st 7 ish again as these extra few pounds just make a huge difference on me being short! Have a good day ladies.

Haha, I actually haven't updated my stats. Sadly put on a stone over Christmas, & now 8 13. :( Can't wait to get back to 8 7! And then lower!!!

X

You'd are both teeny! I'm tempted to dip my toe in the 8s.... Will see after insanity! Might end up there without trying! ;) xxx

Well done Carrie! That's amazing :)

I think ill look for a pair of scales that I can weigh on which gives you stats regarding body fat. Not for now though. Couldn't deal with the shame if the fat count!

Have a good day :) x

Fab! You are doing so well. How long does it take you to so Insanity? Is it short 30-40mins? You look amazing in your profile pic!

Each DVD is different they range from 33 mins to 60 mins xxx thanks kira xxx

Yay! U will love it :) I did Tough Nutz last march. Loved every minute. 11 mile race in teams of 3 with lots of obstacles along the way. Did I mention mud? Yeah, lots of mud. How far is tough muddier? X

I guarantee that you will love it. I'd stake my wages on it. It's exhilarating. You're well fit. I'd say get some runs in if you dont already. Otherwise I think you're fitness regime will have you well prepared. We had to carry a big bloody log around the course which felt really heavy after a few miles. You should ace it in ur condition. It's such a good laugh. It was great being stuck in mud and having to get people to pull you out then realising your trainer is still stuck in the mud. One tip I'd give is try to keep your knickers dry! We had to crawl through a muddy ditch under a cargo net. It had muddy water in. Some folks went for complete immersion. I kept my bum out of the water and didn't get chafed! X

Thanks! I'm about to do day 13 of insanity! Pure cardio and cardio abs!!! Aaaaarrrggghhh!!! Xxx

Back