maintenance with 5:2

Slim noodles, 70g chicken, 1 celery stalk, 1/2 red pepper, 5x spring onions,, 1/4 tsp lazy garlic, tip of a tsp lazy chilli, dash dark soy sauce and black pepper. Was delicious!!! Xxx 145kcals total xxx

image-1282321438.jpg

Which slim noodles do you use?
Heard some very mixed reviews but I love my stir fries so a low cal noodle would be fab!

I like them! I get mine from holland and Barrett at 2.49 for 200g it's great that its in the penny sale! :) xxx

Girl! You're killing it right now! I so want to do the muddy race. I pray my bloody feet heal up soon. This injury is ruining my life! :(
looking hot on your profile pic!

M x

Thanks, I don't miss tae bo just now ( insanity ) is more than enough lol but I will go back to it after I've done the insanity challenge. :) xxx

Wow you are doing fab! I am so envious! Even with a personal trainer I don't think I am as fit as you and like S&H this PF injury on feet is just awful! I walked a bit on Saturday morning and as s result of the walking alone my PF pain has flared up! I just want to run and try something like Insanity. (feeling sorry for myself!) :(

Seriously very happy for you and admire you for all the hard work you have put in and are still putting in.

Wow you are doing fab! I am so envious! Even with a personal trainer I don't think I am as fit as you and like S&H this PF injury on feet is just awful! I walked a bit on Saturday morning and as s result of the walking alone my PF pain has flared up! I just want to run and try something like Insanity. (feeling sorry for myself!) :(

Seriously very happy for you and admire you for all the hard work you have put in and are still putting in.

I've been exercising daily since August though. Have only missed 5/6 days max. And always push myself every day. Even when I'm ill I still do what I can and on 2 occasions I've had to pause and be sick! :/ but then go back to it haha! Think biggest loser style! This is defo a way of life for me now, I can't imagine not doing it. Already decided to do this challenge again straight off the bat lol! Hubby thinks I'm mad but loves how I'm not obsessed with skinny but wanna be super fit! :) xxx

I keep forgetting about this diary! :/ successful fast mon and today :) and on day 17/63 insanity feeling the burn! Love it!! Xxx

Thanks so much, it really is just part of my daily routine now :)

9st 2lbs half pound on but breakdown is 1lb muscle gained and 1/2lb fat lost!!! Body fat is 26% yay! Xxx

How so you know your fat loss etc. Do you have fat scales? I have read mixed reviews in accuracy in the readings.

Can you recommend yours?

I go to tesco and get it done on their scales. I dont have at home scales. Smashed them with my hammer. Body fat callipers show me lower ( thanks doc ) but as I started with tesco showing me fat mass and fat free mass I go with them. Aim is ultimately 20% but am aiming for 24% first :) xxx

Back