maintenance with 5:2

Thanks, my babies! ;) 3 months of tae bo is what I thank, I'm hoping 4 months of insanity will work wonders for the rest of me! Xxx

Was at docs yesterday and have been referred for a boob job... May be a no but a referral is a start :) xxx

Day 19/63 insanity challenge done! 219kcal beeakfast :) xxx

image-3028806831.jpg

Hi Carrie

Interested in how your referral for a boob job goes, are you trying to get it done on the NHS? I imagine that once I've lost weight it's something I'll want to look into. My boobs are massive at the moment but I know when I lose weight they shrink & after breast feeding my little girl I've no idea what they'll be like when I lose 3 stone but can imagine they won't be great!

Gemma x

Thanks gemmy, I went to the doc as my left breast is becoming inverted. Not the nipple... The breast. My muscle is building on my chest and then it concaves in and the breast skin droops down. I've went from a 40gg at my biggest to a 28d and I don't fill the cup. It's just skin rolled up... :( ill keep you updated :) xxx

391kcal tortilla pizza xxx

image-2909927008.jpg

Attachments

• image-4058554056.jpg
    image-4058554056.jpg
    641.9 KB · Views: 80
Was gorgeous :) was nicer than pizza ( I'm not a fan of stodgy pizza bases ) the wrap went crispy. Only thing that was missing was some tobasco sauce :) xxx

Came in around 1800kcals today. Was out for tea so unsure of exact cals but "dumped" it in mfp at 1400kcals. Fasting tomorrow :) yaas!!! Love a fast day! Xxx

Hey ! Carrie, good to catch up. Feel I have been missing in action!

I agree you arms look great. Is that all from insanity or is it weights too? Great news on referral on the boob job. It that because you've lost weight from there or just you feel not in proportion? Just interested as I am not busty at all but pear shaped and I think I would consider a boob job if I shifted this last stone and maintained for a while and to look more in proportion.

Back