maintenance with 5:2

Wow! Away for a few day and seeing your day 1 and day 29 pic from Insanity is fantastic! I know if I even bought insanity I don't think I'd have the discipline to stick to it religiously like you Carrie. You are just amazing and look amazing!

Thanks so much, I was really worried about posting these pics as I don't feel it's a great enough improvement lol but your comments have been lovely xxx

The difference is amazing!As Rach said you were slim already and looked great but after a month of Insanity just WOW! I wonder if you could drop to one fast day instead of two given you are working out every day?

Finding my cals are really up on non fast days so trying to keep the 2nd fast just now to balance it out.. I'm so ravenous on insanity I've gone up to 2400kcals on some non fast days... :/ eek! Xxx

Hi Carrie I've just read your 5:2 diary you are doing so amazing and look fantastic - a true inspiration x

So proud of my achievements, first my arm transformation now my back!!!

image-3695163521.jpg

Wow! Looking good!

Thanks! Today's 54kcal breakfast and 177kcal lunch :)

image-1420212002.jpg

Attachments

• image-737806415.jpg
    image-737806415.jpg
    486.3 KB · Views: 86
So today I've done day 33 insanity, 15 mins hula hooping, day 1 squat challenge, and been out walking for over 3.5 hours and some of that walk was carrying milk, coffee, sugar, frozen food, 1x 2.5l paint and 1 x 1l paint! No wonder my back was agony when I got home. Will update mfp and have now came to bed so know I won't be consuming anymore gonna read, and chill out xxx

Here my 182kcal dinner :)

image-2251916987.jpg

I'm defo going to do insanity. Just need to lose another 2 stones first and then find a period where I can do 63 days uninterrupted. How much is it?

Could I do insanity and train for a triathlon at the same time do you think? How long does each session last? I will be Tri training in may, June July... Probably up to 25m bike, 10k runs and swimming 1 mile...

Keep up the good work :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

I'm defo going to do insanity. Just need to lose another 2 stones first and then find a period where I can do 63 days uninterrupted. How much is it?

Could I do insanity and train for a triathlon at the same time do you think? How long does each session last? I will be Tri training in may, June July... Probably up to 25m bike, 10k runs and swimming 1 mile...

Keep up the good work :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

The sessions are all different, shortest I've came across so far is the fit test at 27/28 mins, longest is 56 mins so far which was pure cardio and cardio abs combined but month 2 looks as though there could be a few long ones :/ longest single DVD is 60 mins but I've not looked to see if it has any days where it's bombings with another.

I defo know I couldn't train for a triathlon at the same time, insanity is intense and maybe once I've built up more endurance. Everyone's different though. You maybe fine with it? But I do think the triathlon training would be more than enough! Lol xxx

The sessions are all different, shortest I've came across so far is the fit test at 27/28 mins, longest is 56 mins so far which was pure cardio and cardio abs combined but month 2 looks as though there could be a few long ones :/ longest single DVD is 60 mins but I've not looked to see if it has any days where it's bombings with another.

I defo know I couldn't train for a triathlon at the same time, insanity is intense and maybe once I've built up more endurance. Everyone's different though. You maybe fine with it? But I do think the triathlon training would be more than enough! Lol xxx

Ha! Maybe ill do Tri training and then insanity after that. Prob start it September then cos August will be disrupted with holidays etc. I'd just love to have ur shape when I've lost weight and am wearing a wetsuit. That's why I thought I could maybe combine both! X

My 302kcal breakfast! Delicious!!! Xxx 25g bran flakes, 1small banana, 25g blueberries, 12.5g flakes almonds, 1 x ww layered fromage frais yoghurt a Yorkshire tea with 25mls almond milk! Well deserved after insanity! Xxx

image-4088554510.jpg

322kcal lunch, 1x aldi original wrap,30g seasonal leaf salad, 50g salsa, 50g chargrilled chicken and 50g Italian mozzarella. Omg!!! Ill be having that again!!! Xxx

image-125712132.jpg

Back