maintenance with 5:2

Just catching up and WOW!! You look amazing and so toned! Thank you sooo much for sharing! See the stats is great too. Would love to try this but going to have to wait as my shoulder injury has put me out of action that I'm not even seeing my personal trainer:(

24 inch waist is tiny!!!

Thanks so much. Sorry your having a difficult time just now, hopefully be back to full fitness soon. Xxx

Fast today is going well, 200kcals exante porridge for breakfast and 4 x cracker bread, 75g medium salsa and 25g light mozzarella... 154kcals

image-2383103232.jpg

Yummy xxx

It's nowhere near as mad as insanity but an achievable daily workout plan till I can get my t25! I've done fast n furious, day 1 squats, day 1 thighs and 30mins hula today and am on 367kcals so far. Fast going well :) xxx

Fair play!! I've done my tae bo but cals are nearer 600 so think Ill do insanity 2 work some off ...
Gr8 buzz after exercise... Ya can't beat it!!

Hey carrie

I've literally read your whole diary today. Amazing - so inspiring. You look absolutely stunning and should be so proud.. I'm on my second day of fasting (up day today) and wanted to say thank you for giving so much inspiration. I'm trying to combine it with clean food too and you've given me meal inspiration so thank u!!

Fair play!! I've done my tae bo but cals are nearer 600 so think Ill do insanity 2 work some off ...
Gr8 buzz after exercise... Ya can't beat it!!

I've gave my tae bo to a girl in work to borrow and I must admit I'd quite like to do it along with fast n furious! Lol xxx you really can't beat that feeling! Xxx

Hey carrie

I've literally read your whole diary today. Amazing - so inspiring. You look absolutely stunning and should be so proud.. I'm on my second day of fasting (up day today) and wanted to say thank you for giving so much inspiration. I'm trying to combine it with clean food too and you've given me meal inspiration so thank u!!

Thanks very much, lovely to hear. I hope you find 5:2 as much of a lifesaver as I did :) xxx

Tea. 1pack slimm noodles, 30g chicken breast, 75g mushrooms, 1tsp boullion and a dash of pepper and chilli powder. 72kcals! :) xxx

image-2414911094.jpg

Thanks very much, lovely to hear. I hope you find 5:2 as much of a lifesaver as I did :) xxx

Me too! It really hit home when you said you'd tried everything xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2nd fast today, had a vanilla latte for breakfast, ww chicken noodle soup and 2 crackerbreads with a sf jelly for lunch. Really struggling today though. Totm started yesterday and I'm hungry!!! :( xxx

I feel your pain :( I'm on a course this week so upped my fast day calories to 750 as I've 2 hours driving to it there and back and I could still happily eat my own arm today!!

Thanks Ali, I dunno how, but I e finished on 479! Thank goodness it's nearly sleep time! Xxx

I'm good ladies, fasted today. Finished on 508kcals and now have a fitbit so am monitoring my activity levels. Only had it since fri afternoon but today was my first proper day ( back to work) and this is how it ended... ;) xxx

image-364228832.jpg

Well it's not ended yet but I'm very happy at this so far! Xxx

Back