maintenance with 5:2

Evening Carrie! Great to hear you're well and that 5:2 has come part of life/routine for you. You've definitely cracked maintenance! So very pleased for you.

Finished on 888kcals today and fasting tomorrow. Just pushing a wee bit more to aim for the 8s to see how I feel :) xxx

image-1966711737.jpg

Saturday, as we're then off to Wales for hubby's birthday for a few days. Hubby's nana has already said she thought I was too skinny, and needed to fatten me up! That's who we're staying with lol! Could be disastrous! Xxx

Well good luck for Saturday. Am sure you'll smash it! Enjoy your break too. Am sure it won't affect your loss with the amount you've been working out etc xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Trying to be super good with the approaching feeding holiday lol! Finished on 515kcals today :) second fast done :) here's my fitbit result xxx

image-2665574867.jpg

Thank you xxx
Throwing a 3rd fast into the mix today as I don't think ill be able to have any next week?! Might manage 1 on wed ( driving home ) but as mum in law arrives thurs at ours, were going out for a meal on sat night to celebrate hubby's 30th, Mother's Day and our wedding anniversary ( 31st) and I'm taking my mum for afternoon tea on the sun! Ill be able to reign it back in the following week but will prob be a wed fri fast then back to my usual. I've already got some sushi for a snack in the car, and my popcorn ( making the boys rolls etc as well be setting off around 11:30ish. Xxx

Well, didn't realise I've not posted in so long! Terrible! Have managed a tues, thurs and fri fast and am aiming for a 4th tomorrow. Really pushing for it now! I wanna see my wee goal soon. Next weigh in will be 18th April as my sister and family are coming to stay for the weekend. Will be naughty food wise. :/ so hopefully can be under beforehand! Lol xxx

Yay! You're back! Hope you had a great break with hubbie?! Good to have you back! No doubt you'll be having a great result on your next weigh in! You have this maintenance cracked!

I'm so sorry, I just need to recover. I'm trying to prove a point to myself that the mind is stronger than we think but I cannot get through this pain. In the past I have been able to but this time I just can't. I feel worse today than I have and I put it down to pushing the walking yesterday and trying to control my cals. Sometimes we do just need a reprieve to sort ourself. I'm so scared of gaining loads but the longer I try to push through this I'm just prolonging it. I wanna be back to full fitness ASAP so I need to have full rest. Last week has been wasted because I didn't listen to my body. So the fitbit is coming off for a few days too... I can't bear seeing how inactive I am. I probably am obsessed with maintaining my body but needs must. I can't get caught up in this fight. I'm exhausted, I'm in so much pain and feeling like a failure.

Awh! Carrie you are not a failure because you haven't failed! You are trying and not giving up. You need a rest that's all and it understandable because you've really pushed yourself. It could be you actually need to consume more calories than you have been doing? You have bend doing a pretty intense exercise regime and may simply need more calories.

Take care of yourself and rest and recover. X

Hey carrie, sending you a big virtual hug. Please don't be hard on yourself. You're doing brilliant and sounds like u just need a break. Don't ever call yourself a failure. Hope you're in less pain too xx

Back