maintenance with 5:2

Pleased you have had a couple of pain free days. It's awful and impossible to stick to any kind of when one is in pain. Have a great day on all counts sweetie. You've done so well in getting yourself fit and healthy it's just so unfair you're now not tip top with this inflammation. I'm sure you will be soon though! X

Thanks kira, today is going fab! Had 1 x ww chicken noodle soup and an aldi coconut greek low fat yoghurt for lunch at 122kcals and a bootleg of 6kcal flavoured water throughout the day. Have had 45g baby leaf salad, 105g tomatoes, 30g light mozzarella, 100g quorn pieces cooked in 15sprays fry light and 25g salsa! Came in at 205kcals and it was delicious! Have had 2 mugs of green tea and have 56kcals left for the day.... xxx

image-2375345079.jpg

Add a 50kcal Nescafé cappuccino and I'm finished at 494kcals! Finally a fast!!! Yay!! Xxx

Wow! That looks delicious!!! Pleased you've had a good day. Hope your tucked up safely in bed and having an early night. X

Had an ultra slim shake for breakfast and a banana ( tried first shake and didn't like it ) measured it to see what is drank lol... And had another so cals were 344kcals and lunch was a greggs ham salad bite crunchy nut peanut bar and some flavoured water 495kcals xxx

image-1934532467.jpg

Attachments

• image-2703708128.jpg
    image-2703708128.jpg
    590.7 KB · Views: 65
Tea was a salmon fillet, with broccoli cauliflower carrots and tomatoes.... 411kcals and have eaten the last of my almonds ( weighed at 19g ) so came in at 117kcals :) xxx

image-2938009694.jpg

Add a magnum classic and I finished on 1609 for the day! Fast 2 tomorrow! Xxx

So breakfast was a vanilla latte at 109kcals, lunch was a melon medley, sweet n salt topcorn, and a flavoured water at 128kcals, tea was a ww tortilla wrap pizza. With tomato purée, light mozzarella, red onion, tomato, tobasco sauce x 2tsp and finished off with a leafy floret mix at 186kcals and 1 x 500mls coke zero, 1x green tea and will have a 40kcal hot choc! Takes me to 466kcals! Another successful fast! Yay! Xxx

image-3221216906.jpg

Attachments

• image-1722738616.jpg
    image-1722738616.jpg
    661.9 KB · Views: 62
Thanks! I'm feeling good! Sooo good in fact I've just done my fast n furious DVD! Sweat pouring breathing out my bum then this gorgeous breakfast! 344kcals! Perfect start to the day! Xxx

image-2840025764.jpg

So pleased you are feeling better that you are back to exercising. That's great news. Hope blood results come back soon too.x

Tea was scrum diddly umptious! 2 x aldi salmon fish cakes with 45g leafy salad, 30g light mozzarella and 2x tbs balsamic vinegar! Yummy! Worked through dinner break ( only work school hours thurs and Friday ) so don't take a break. Had a tropical fruit mix, sweet n salt topcorn and flavoured water when I came in. Tea was 575kals, and my snack/ late lunch was 153kcals still got a few to go to meet my tdee but I'm working in it lol! Xxx

image-1599232767.jpg

Day 3 ab challenge done, day 3 thigh challenge done and day 2 fast n furious done! Yippeeee! 109kcal vanilla latte! Mmmmmm

image-2205399216.jpg

Here's to my 3rd and final fast of this week! Xxx

Great the blood tests are clear and well done on this week's fasts. As ever you are doing great food wise and exercise wise!

Thanks kira, I can't quite believe how much better i do feel! Amazing!!! Xxx

So as I was working ( again school hours so no breaks ) I had a melon medley and flavoured water as a snack when I finished, 49kcals and tea was a ww broccoli and mushroom wedge melt at 239kcals ( smelt awful but very tasty ) and a 40kcal options hot choc with a caramel rice cake 39kcals before bed 5x extra strawberry chewing gum pellets throughout the day at work and a green tea.... Brings me in at 487 kcals for the day. Add on my 30 mins hula to my morning exercise and I feel pretty awesome! 3rd and final fast of the week complete xxx

image-1981075546.jpg

Hi Carrie, well done on the weight loss I really mean that. I wanted to say be careful eating so little every day. If you're doing exercise you should be eating enough protein carbs fresh fruit and bread etc to keep your body healthy. More like 2000 cals. I'm a bit worried about you given your recent tests which I know are ok now but restricting calories like you are doing could be dangerous. I know you won't like what I'm saying here but hey ho, I just got a bit worried reading your diary :(

I meant veg not bread!

I've only returned to fasting 3 days per week to get the gain off I had whilst I couldn't exercise and the pain killers made me so hungry I felt I was eating constantly. My cals are around 500 on a fast day and 1725 on a non fast day to lose weight. Still a lot more than when I was doing exante ;p I can assure you I'm not eating too little and I really do make the most out of my cals. I've only reverted back to 4:3 to get the gain off. I normally 5:2 or 6:1 to maintain. Tfr got me in a binge cycle that I had to get out of for me to maintain. I'm not saying my way is right, but it's the only thing that's helped me maintain, still allowing the odd treat, wine, chocolate all completely guilt free. The weight loss side is difficult to explain as its a "fasting" diet but 500kcals 3 days per week is nothing compared to exante on 600kcals daily. I know your only showing your concern, this diary only really shows the fasting side. There's too much personal stuff in my other diary to bring it out of silver section but that's more maintenance. I'm only planning to 4:3 for a few weeks before I return to my 5:2 or 6:1 way of eating. :) xxx

Back