maintenance with 5:2

That's good I;m glad work involved sitting down for a bit and not just on your feet all day. You know the tears could also have been hormonal and the pressure to do X amount of exercise as opposed to x amount of exercise :) You have incorporated exercise into your lifestyle and that is brilliant and you don't need added pressure to be Madonna fit does that make sense? In that there is fit and healthy and then there is the extreme not that I am saying you are doing it but it could be subconsciously you are putting pressure on top of workload etc. Go me Dr Kira psychiatrist and psycho rolled in to one! Just ignore me if (a) you don't agree (b) doesn't make sense or ( c) both!

Have a great evening and enjoy the weekend.

I'm laughing at this as your so right. In my effort to shift the last wee few lbs I'm pushing harder and adding in an extra fast day. Cut myself some slack today and am having a naughty food day and no other exercise apart from my cardio this morning. I'm stuffed! Haha! Thanks. I feel so much calmer and relaxed tonight than I have In weeks. Phew xxx

So glad it made you laugh! I totally understand the extra push to get to target sooner but you will get there and pleased you cut your self a bit of slack today. It is Friday and you have had a very tough week. x

Enjoyed my no fast Friday. And no fast Saturday and very indulgent no fast Sunday :D looking forward to my fast tomorrow though and strangely feel slimmer after treats. Even hubby said this morning I was looking slimmer haha. Still been shredding but no added challenges the past 3 days. Will however restart the thigh challenge tomorrow as I'm wearing my black dress in Leeds in 27 days and do t want to wear tights :/ eeeek! Will skip the rest days though so it's done by Leeds. Today's Father's Day Sunday dinner... Xxx

image-3830164375.jpg

Attachments

• image-2774117341.jpg
    image-2774117341.jpg
    519.4 KB · Views: 63
  • image-2851301173.jpg
    image-2851301173.jpg
    471.1 KB · Views: 63
Oh and the dress yesterday xxx

image-2347804806.jpg

Comparison pic is day 1 and day 15 :) xxx

Attachments

• image-1947689062.jpg
    image-1947689062.jpg
    414 KB · Views: 78
  • image-221451187.jpg
    image-221451187.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 79
  • image-3727903633.jpg
    image-3727903633.jpg
    367 KB · Views: 78
Well done! You are doing fab and an inspiration. X x

Aaw thanks ladies. Successful fast today 491kcals. Day 15/30 shred done and restarted thigh challenge day 1/30 done xxx

Thanks ladies, yesterday's non fast day was a terrible effort. Tdee is 2012 and I ate 2450 so put my cals back to 1200 on mfp lol as when I see more cals allowed I want more. Day 17/30 shred and I really do hate all this planking lol. Roll on level 3! Day 3/30 thigh challenge and I'm resuming my hula. This sitting on my but at night is not me lol. Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed a few days with less exercise but as work is a lot calmer this week I'm not as busy so feel I'm ready, wanting more! And with 2 1/2 weeks till weigh in I need to really push if I want 8s! Any more episodes like yesterday and there won't be a chance! So aiming for my usual fast today and friday, a 1000 clean calorie day tomorrow ( to pull back yesterday's overeating ) a low cal day on sat ( since I'm going out ) and a tdee day on Sunday. That's my plan. Xxx

Ur doin Amazin!! Still inspiring me... Bought a weighted holo hoop... Now doin 30 day shred... Have less than 3 wks til hols so Im plannin on doin a wk of each level.. Doin it morning and evening... On Day 3... Noticing changes already... Using up all of my shakes... Hopin 2 maintain by doing 4:3... Thanks 4 keeping us all inspired and motivated... Dont know how u fit so much into Ur days!!

Ur doin Amazin!! Still inspiring me... Bought a weighted holo hoop... Now doin 30 day shred... Have less than 3 wks til hols so Im plannin on doin a wk of each level.. Doin it morning and evening... On Day 3... Noticing changes already... Using up all of my shakes... Hopin 2 maintain by doing 4:3... Thanks 4 keeping us all inspired and motivated... Dont know how u fit so much into Ur days!!

Aaaw thanks, I love my hula! Back doing it right now lol. You'll defo see a difference! I'd defo do your measurements though as I lost inches in my first 10days first time round xxx

Will do! Im d same as Trying Hard.. I can only hoop one way... I got wicked bruises on my spare tyre when I started B-)

I was the same, coz I've always done 30mins, I started doing 25 mins one way and 5 the other until I built it up to 15 each way xxx

Very impressive!! My 9 yr old daughter has a normal holo hoop and she never drops it... I can't keep it up at all... Strange how a weighted one is easier...

Back