maintenance with 5:2

I've planned my weigh ins.... 25th October ( hopefully can go on 5:2 or 6:1 ) then 6th November ( my birthday ) then 12tg December as it'll be my 1yr hitting goal anniversary and would love to hit it with my new goal of 8.10 or slightly under for Xmas indulgence. 3 weigh ins left this year!!! Xxx

I've planned my weigh ins.... 25th October ( hopefully can go on 5:2 or 6:1 ) then 6th November ( my birthday ) then 12tg December as it'll be my 1yr hitting goal anniversary and would love to hit it with my new goal of 8.10 or slightly under for Xmas indulgence. 3 weigh ins left this year!!! Xxx

Oh how I wish I could do that. I probably have 3 weigh ins before bed!

My daughters born on the 6th November!! She'll be one this year so i want to make her first birthday super special! Hubby just rang me to tell
Me hes taken day off and ringing his mum to tell her, i have given him a firm warning thst i dont want him n his mum planning her day for her or expecting us to be there all day!!

How tall are you carrie? Wow at u doing insanity... I find shred ridiculously hard! Couldnt imagine doing insanity! You should be so proud!

My daughters born on the 6th November!! She'll be one this year so i want to make her first birthday super special! Hubby just rang me to tell Me hes taken day off and ringing his mum to tell her, i have given him a firm warning thst i dont want him n his mum planning her day for her or expecting us to be there all day!! How tall are you carrie? Wow at u doing insanity... I find shred ridiculously hard! Couldnt imagine doing insanity! You should be so proud!

Aaaw I'm trying to get hubby to take my bday off too lol. I'm 5ft 3.8" but I round it up to 5.4 lol. I can easily get away with 8.10 xxx

Aaaw I'm trying to get hubby to take my bday off too lol. I'm 5ft 3.8" but I round it up to 5.4 lol. I can easily get away with 8.10 xxx

Im 5ft 4.5

I like me at 8st 10 too ... I loved me at 8st 6 but hubby hated it! I looked slimmed but still flabby and very un toned so really need to
Work on the exercise once i get to goal... Although secretly im not too bothered as long as i look good in clothes! No one sees me naked apart from hubby as he is so not bothered!!

Really enjoying my meal tonight. Egg, ham salad then strawberries and 2 x 10kcal jellys.... Yum!!! Xxx

image-95504722.jpg

Attachments

• image-460576803.jpg
    image-460576803.jpg
    524.4 KB · Views: 36
Yesterday was a very up day over 2000kcals but I am okay with it. Have just completed day 12/63 insanity and I feel it in my hips and sides lol. Love pushing myself though and the sweat dripping off my nose and chin and stinging my eyes shows I'm pushing and I LOVE IT! Haha! 3rd and final fast of the week. Bed stripped and washed and hung out too will do boys tomorrow and it's curtain change day tomorrow too. Working 9-3 today so must keep on top of water as that's bend awful recently. Have a great day xxx

Only on 344 so far and to be honest I've been on my feet all day I may just go to bed with the iPad and catch up on the soaps. Xxx

Thanks Lexie, just having my toast n porridge just now yummeeeeee week 2/9 insanity complete! Xxx

image-3249319171.jpg

Back