maintenance with 5:2

Don't think you need to tone up hon, just invest in a spanx if you want a really smooth clean line x

Thanks ladies, but I defo need to tone up more. Haven't felt as tight recently. Will push harder with exercise, squat lower, jump higher DIG DEEPER. Haha! Xxx

Not in the best frame of mind right now. My skin is awful and after nearly a year of maintaining I'd hoped it would have improved. Finally realising it's gonna take surgery. :(

Why did I ever let myself get so big? I just wanna cry :(

Spoke to GP about boobs today. They've sent off the last of the extra information that was needed. Confirmed it's not for cosmetic purposes and that she, another dr and the surgeon all agree it's expectional circumstances and after viewing my pics they've agreed to fight my corner if it's an initial no. ( that's the 3rd time they've needed more info ) so I'm assuming it means it's progressing otherwise a no would have been a no...she said as soon as it's granted it's a case of them booking the procedure! I want this soooo much... Feeling and looking like a deflated balloon the past few days and really quite low. I soooo hope this is a yes...

Oh fingers crossed Carrie! :)

Thanks ladies. Yesterday was such an emotional day. My mood was up n down all through the day. Feeling so down about my appearance and I can't shake it. Why do I focus so much in my flaws? I wanna feel proud, happy with my achievement but all I see is negatives.

I was very honest with hubby last night, and he said " lucky you've got me to let you know how amazing you are " I started crying... He's so lovely to me.

I do feel recently my food is particularly carb heavy ( I'm not planning on cutting out carbs completely ) but think ill maybe reduce them a bit to see if that helps the snacking side and also my mood.

Hope you all have a great day xxx

Last edited:
Morning Carrie. Your husband sounds amazing too! How very thoughtful, loving and supportive of him. I'm so sorry you are feeling so emotional bit you are right that you may be focussing on what you see as your flaws - others probably don't see what you see but clearly it is bothering you and that's not good.

i hope you start feeling emotionally better and maybe cutting the carbs could help mood wise as you may have become accustomed to having less so having more is also affecting your mood/emotions in addition to how you've been feeling?

Have be a super weekend with your fantastic husband Carrie. There are ,any here that would also say you're pretty amazing too!

Not feeling well at all. Everything aches, I'm exhausted and headaches keep coming n going... Hopefully I'll feel better in a day or 2. Xxx

Sorry to hear how you've been feeling of late. It sucks. I felt the same when I was at my thinnest and everyone was telling me I was super skinny and I didn't see it. I still hated my body. Now I look back on pictures of me at that time and I can see what a great figure I had (if anything I was too slim in my face) and wonder why I couldn't see it then? I hope this phase passes quickly hon xx

Was in bed early last night and slept till 8:15am. Wow! That was needed. Hubby has gave me strict instructions not to do too much today and I won't. I'll plod around doing the housework a bit at a time. No rush, no plans today except withdrawing from carbs... Lol. Not going to calorie count today or tomorrow ( still logging foods on mfp but counting carbs ) plenty protein to pick at :) xxx

Thanks kira. Had an omelette for lunch cooked in olive oil with cheese n tomatoes. Had a chorizo snack stick and a bit for a snack, zero noodles, boullion, prawns, quorn, mixed veg for tea and raspberries with low cal jelly for pud. I'm on 888kcals and 27g carbs.

I think ill stay under 55g carbs as that's what 3x exante packs were under and I was in ketosis then. Will start 30 day shred on Monday as I do find that easier with the fast days.

I'm feeling a bit better tonight. Going to have a hot bubble bath and paint my nails when I'm out. I know Monday will prob be my worst day as I'll be going in ketosis and I haven't put myself there in a very long time. Desperate times call for desperate measures and the ketosis energy hit will be welcome. xxx

image-2117952871.jpg

Attachments

• image-1235162409.jpg
    image-1235162409.jpg
    503.9 KB · Views: 41
Back