maintenance with 5:2

I agree, I remember when I first started, I was daily weighing and low carbing keeping cals below 1200 and the scales were going up! But I lost something obscene in level 1 inch wise! Think it was 9.5" level 1 lol.... Then first round of insanity I gained 4lbs but dropped inches again. Id rather look better physically though than just rely on a number on the scales. Still struggle with that when I weigh though and that's why I try not to weigh often. I still do set weight goals but try not to put too much pressure on myself to diet as I feel great and my 8s are fine. Xxx

So had a naughty evening yesterday.... McDonald's, digestives and a few wafers... But cals were still under 1900 which Is my tdee with my exercise, so I can't complain really. Fast day today. Just gonna finish my coffee then cardio time! Yay!!! Xxx

It's went well thanks tigs! Had scan bran breakfast, chicken noodles n curry and a ww toffee whirl with jelly and choc sauce! 504kcals xxx

image-3432782129.jpg

Had a lovely shopping day with mum n sister on sat on Carlisle, was working Sunday. Food wise was very indulgent. Fast today though and finished on 495 xxx

Scan bran breakfast and black coffee. 2nd fast of the week today. Done davina and some weights this morning. Working till 5:30. Can't wait to finish on Friday' off for a week xxx

Scan bran breakfast and black coffee. 2nd fast of the week today. Done davina and some weights this morning. Working till 5:30. Can't wait to finish on Friday' off for a week xxx

Is it school hols there too? I'm only off Thursday & Friday but at least they're not fasting days x

Yeah, school hols week commencing 27th. Really looking forward to time off. 42-46hr weeks are really taking there toll. This is my last break till feb next year and I think that's NOT a school week so means I can have a ME day... Soooo needed I can't begin to explain. I love my boys, but between work, kids n house I don't feel like meeee. Even 1hr to myself.... Heaven.... Feeling exhausted.

Not gonna aim for a fast today, but just a lower cal day. Fast failed yesterday and I do think it's because I'm so mentally and physically drained I'm reaching for sugar to pick me up which is only leading me to crash. Working 9-3 today ( no break ) then pick up wee one from school 3:15 then heading to boots to do final double discount shop ( today is the last day ) then home, cook tea and have to be at Eldests school for 6pm as it's a meeting for sixth form. Going up to do cardio now, just gave wee one breakfast. Could sleep for a week

Honey be careful you don't burn out! What job do you do? My hubby works a similar amount of hours a week & also has 3 hours travelling a day but he loves his job (well most days). Look after yourself, tell Mr P you need a day off & grab a mate & go for lunch & some window shopping x

Hubby and I work opposites. He's off Tuesdays ( I work ) and I'm off Saturdays ( he works ) I work in a chemist in the care homes dept so it's always manic, with lots of heavy lifting and running up n down stairs. That's why I always have to wait till my weeks hols ( if the kids are still at school ) to get me time. At least hubby's days off are when the kids are at school so he has a break. And let's face it, he's a man do doesn't iron, or do dishes etc. I'm just a moan as I'm tired. I'm ready for my hols. And want them now. I know I have 2 really busy days though before I break up and I need to leave my work so others can deal with my patients. ( emergency meds ) in my absence. The last time I was off I went back to hell. So I'm trying to my job plus plan for when I'm off. I'm just soooo tired. With me being off next week, on hubby's day off it'll be our first family day since or week off in aug. So were going to Carlisle. Xxx

Hubby and I work opposites. He's off Tuesdays ( I work ) and I'm off Saturdays ( he works ) I work in a chemist in the care homes dept so it's always manic, with lots of heavy lifting and running up n down stairs. That's why I always have to wait till my weeks hols ( if the kids are still at school ) to get me time. At least hubby's days off are when the kids are at school so he has a break. And let's face it, he's a man do doesn't iron, or do dishes etc. I'm just a moan as I'm tired. I'm ready for my hols. And want them now. I know I have 2 really busy days though before I break up and I need to leave my work so others can deal with my patients. ( emergency meds ) in my absence. The last time I was off I went back to hell. So I'm trying to my job plus plan for when I'm off. I'm just soooo tired. With me being off next week, on hubby's day off it'll be our first family day since or week off in aug. So were going to Carlisle. Xxx

Ah honey just keep thinking nearly holiday time xx

Ended over 2000kcals yesterday and it could've been so much worse as I was starving all day. Last day in work today and boy I can't wait till 3pm!! Today WILL be SxxT but it will end and then uni can do no more! Haha! Done some cardio this morning ( nowt too energetic ) and am doing a wee bit hula just now. Will have my usual scan bran breakfast and I'm aiming for a fast. Xxx

Ended over 2000kcals yesterday and it could've been so much worse as I was starving all day. Last day in work today and boy I can't wait till 3pm!! Today WILL be SxxT but it will end and then uni can do no more! Haha! Done some cardio this morning ( nowt too energetic ) and am doing a wee bit hula just now. Will have my usual scan bran breakfast and I'm aiming for a fast. Xxx

Have a good day, it's not long til 3 xx

Had an extremely horrific weekend lol. Our on the drink on sat and I'm an awful binge drinker, kebab on the way home and loadsa crisps yesterday. Fasting today and have already done cardio, arms and hula this morning. Hope you all have a great day xxx

image-3111928328.jpg

Attachments

• image-4213306043.jpg
    image-4213306043.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 72
  • image-4256139381.jpg
    image-4256139381.jpg
    392.6 KB · Views: 74
Lol you are literally inhaling that kebab Carrie ? I've had a really bad one too but I'm annoyed at myself. Fasting today I'm pleased about cos I feel sick

Failed my fast yesterday. Struggle completely when I'm on hols and more so when kids are off school cause they're constantly hungry. Today was always gonna be a naughty day and it was... Less said lol. Going to marks up get loadsa veggies as I'm making a huge pot of soup! Tonnes!!! And tomorrow will be a liquid day haha. I need to do something as the 8s are starting to feel a tad tighter. Xxx

Feeling awful today. Far too bloated, sickly and heavy. My own fault completely as the carbs have been awful. 7 slices bread Monday along with 4 packets crisps and chicken burger, chips, onion rings yesterday and 2 packet's crisps... Too many naughty carbs. Plan today is soup, gonna make soup as it's filling and full of good stuff. Not looking forward to cardio this morning with such a heavy belly xxx

Back