maintenance with 5:2

Lunch xxx

image-1514077930.jpg

Thanks. Scales 1/4lb up so back to 10st grrrrr but I know it's a wee fluctuation. :) I'm okay with that lol. On way to metro with wee one. Xxx

Hi Carrie, sory I haven't dropped by in a while but wanted to say hello! You are looking fab and it's great to see you still doing so well. That tiny bit extra will gone quickly and what's more is that it's not even noticeable I'm sure. X

Hi kira! Nice to see your still around. Naughty day today though... 3lbs up tonight... Eeeek! Xxx

Still 10st exactly so no gain after yesterday's naughtiness, think all the walking helped. Xxx

A great diary. How did you shift the buckle of your weight then? X

A mix of tfr and low carb. I'd always regained everything after tfr or low carb in the past but always went back on as I never learnt anything. Now it's off and staying off. A wee blip is dealt with swiftly lol. Thanks very much xxx

Scales 2lbs up this morning so back to 10.2 grrrr fasting today and back to work so normal routine resumes. Xxx

image-1092850946.jpg

I hope so. Had 421kcals today and I'm done. Ready to see a loss tomorrow xxx

image-1629631495.jpg

Attachments

• image-1751723957.jpg
    image-1751723957.jpg
    464.5 KB · Views: 51
ThAnkyou! 9.13.5 this morning! Planning a 1000 day today then fast tomorrow, naughty birthday Thursday and fast Friday. Official week one weigh in will be sat. Xxx

Back