maintenance with 5:2

Good fast yesterday, finishing on 430. Scales already showing half the weekend gain gone. Phew xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks. A very naughty day yesterday and I blame the bread. Has a sausage on a roll for breakfast, a chicken flat bread for lunch and toast for tea... Not the best plan. Feeling bloated now. So plan is good today and fast thurs/sun/mon/and wed. Xxx

Thanks. A very naughty day yesterday and I blame the bread. Has a sausage on a roll for breakfast, a chicken flat bread for lunch and toast for tea... Not the best plan. Feeling bloated now. So plan is good today and fast thurs/sun/mon/and wed. Xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh I know that bread bloat, I've just had a sodding sandwich for tea after discovering hubby didn't get the chicken out & deciding I really hate quorn mince! Texture is just all wrong!

Awful day yesterday. But on course for a successful fast today xxx

Not had much success with this forum lately. Had a successful fast Thursday, an up day fri/sat and a successful fast sun and yesterday. A controlled up day today then final fast before Xmas tomorrow. Been super busy, youngest is up in Edinburgh due to no childcare here at all, ( now with eldest working too ) and as my mum n dad are coming for Xmas they're bringing him home tomorrow night at 8:10pm so really with me working 6-5:30pm I've no excuse not to do a fast as I'll be too busy to eat.

Scales are 9.2.5 at the moment would love to see 9.1.5 again but we will see. I'm due in totm and haven't been loo in at least 5 days ( could be more ) hope you all have a lovely, happy Xmas. Xxx

Merry Xmas carrie! I think you should give yourself a huge pat on the back for all your hard work and successful maintaining this year xx

Thanks ladies, was bang on 9.2 this noting but have prob put 1st on already! Ate far too much already. Have a fab day everyone! No cal counting today. 1 day of indulgence is allowed. We've worked soooo hard all year! Thanks for all your support xxx

After 3 very indulgent up days I'm now fasting today. 7lbs on in three days. Disgusting. Hoping that quickly on means just as quickly off... Xxx

Subscribing ..
I am sure that that gain will shift quickly once you get a few fasts under your belt xx

Finished on a 1600 day yesterday so failed my fast. Working 6-5:30 today. Not feeling the love for work just now. My youngest has been sent back up to Scotland again and I'm so angry at work for not supporting me when I give them so much. We've no family here so with my eldest now working and no holiday club there was no one to look after the youngest with is all at work. Now bearing in mind I've been doing 6 day weeks and early starts and late finishes at every opportunity and have 2.5 weeks hols still to take by march, they didn't help. They said no hols in dec. simple. My youngest asked his daddy why I keep sending him away. He's 9. Doesn't understand the "we need to work" he just knows all his school friends are at home, all his cousins are at home, yet he's been packed off.

I succumbed to my emotions yesterday as I was upset after waving him off. I HATE my circumstances! I HATE having no one close and I HATE having no control over it.

I'll
Just exist till he's home where he belongs. No positivity from me. Taking all my strength not to tell work to shove it. I feel let down by them, let down by myself for having no control and my over all emotion is sadness. :(

Oh hon that's an awful situation - I can understand why you feel so sad. Bigs hugs xx

It is what it is ladies. It's the first year I've been completely stuck and I can assure you all when I say it won't happen again. I'll be reluctant to help out as much next year and they know it. They've really "**** in their own nest "

Finished in 490 yesterday and scales are 2lbs down already. Still no loo movement so defo taking some dulco tonight.

Wee boy comes home tomorrow night. xxx

Awh! So feel for you. I could really feel your anguish at sending him away as I've had similar circumstances myself with my boys. I tried telling them to look at it positively and myself them they got the chance to spend time with their Nan and not to see it that I didn't want to spend time with them. It's hard though I know but I know you won't let your emotions derail you from remaining in control of what you eat and weight. You are already back in control.

I agree reed that if your work hasn't been flexible despite you giving them extra in terms of helping them out that you shouldn't put yourself out next time they need someone do do extra hours.

I think they realise how annoyed I am. As manager confirmed my hols, and gave me what I asked for. Thank goodness! Haha! Wee boy home tomorrow! Working 6:30 till 5:30 tomorrow then cleaning frenzy till in laws arrive with littlest.

Finished on 475cals tonight so back to back done ( so easy at work ) lol.

Forgot to get dulco again so will wait now till Friday ( I'll take it thurs night if I still haven't gone ) as I'm not going over the door, visitors leave and it'll be a tree down scrub house type of day xxx

Back