maintenance with 5:2

It won't be a fast but will be around 800 as hubby's days off have changed to wed and I wanna do 4:3 but not weekends and no back to backs so I've now decided that the mid week fast will be a low cal day. So rather than 4:3 it'll be 4.5:2.5 haha xxx

Sorry, should add he meets me at lunch. I've planned a low breaky and tea but a lunch will be had, it depends on how low I can make it xxx

Not the low day I had planned. I appear to be eating my emotions at the min. Had a bit of an offload and am feeling better. No stupid challenges, or stupid goals. Just planning to be better and take it 1 day at a time xxx

Honey you're maintaining and successfully! You're entitled to not plan or set yourself goals because you new default kicks in and that is to reign consumption when you need to the rest of us are still trying to get to grips with consuming less whatever our respective plans are! X

I'm just quite low at the minute and have been since I sent youngest away before Xmas to be honest. I still feel so let down by work and in motivated. I genuinely cannot get over the lack of support from them. I know he's home and all is well but it's going in there daily I'm just so full of resentment. I'm off for a week 18th jan and again first week in feb so I'm just hoping it'll sort itself out. It's not a nice feeling going somewhere daily where you feel insignificant. :(

I'm aiming for a fast today. But we will see... No oomph. Will hula this morning, and squat and abs, working 9-3 and have a lovely ironing waiting for me. Trying to keep busy to stop hunger thoughts and have decided to cut out sweets n crisps as I feel so sluggish.

But as I've said, no challenges just one day at a time. Xxx

I'm just quite low at the minute and have been since I sent youngest away before Xmas to be honest. I still feel so let down by work and in motivated. I genuinely cannot get over the lack of support from them. I know he's home and all is well but it's going in there daily I'm just so full of resentment. I'm off for a week 18th jan and again first week in feb so I'm just hoping it'll sort itself out. It's not a nice feeling going somewhere daily where you feel insignificant. :( I'm aiming for a fast today. But we will see... No oomph. Will hula this morning, and squat and abs, working 9-3 and have a lovely ironing waiting for me. Trying to keep busy to stop hunger thoughts and have decided to cut out sweets n crisps as I feel so sluggish. But as I've said, no challenges just one day at a time. Xxx

Good luck with your fast today. The 18th will be here before you know it and sounds like some time off is just what you need, it's not nice going into work when you feeling like you do, keep your chin up xx

Thanks so much. I feel so silly cause I really can't get over it. I think a week off is really the only thing that's gonna sort me out lol. I'm really relying on that fact lol and if it doesn't I don't know what to do. One things for sure I've told then it will never happen again. They took me on, knowing we had no family or friends here so if the schools are off and the holiday club is cancelled I have no one. The cannot sack me in this instance. I know this. They know this. I was the stupid one that didn't look into properly.

I really should stop talking about it cause it just riles me lol. Thanks for your support xxx

Thanks so much. I feel so silly cause I really can't get over it. I think a week off is really the only thing that's gonna sort me out lol. I'm really relying on that fact lol and if it doesn't I don't know what to do. One things for sure I've told then it will never happen again. They took me on, knowing we had no family or friends here so if the schools are off and the holiday club is cancelled I have no one. The cannot sack me in this instance. I know this. They know this. I was the stupid one that didn't look into properly. I really should stop talking about it cause it just riles me lol. Thanks for your support xxx

Better to get it all of your chest and just think in 10 days you will be off yay!!!! Xxx

Raspberry n cranberry magic porridge nuked in the microwave. Yummy and filling. Hopefully set me up for a good low day xxx

image-2972145104.jpg

And pic of Xmas tum bloat! It will go away! Hula hula xxx

Attachments

• image-3987474946.jpg
    image-3987474946.jpg
    377.2 KB · Views: 69
Sorry that's a lie.... Thought today was Friday! Haha! I finish up 1 week tomorrow xxx

Thanks so much. I feel so silly cause I really can't get over it. I think a week off is really the only thing that's gonna sort me out lol. I'm really relying on that fact lol and if it doesn't I don't know what to do. One things for sure I've told then it will never happen again. They took me on, knowing we had no family or friends here so if the schools are off and the holiday club is cancelled I have no one. The cannot sack me in this instance. I know this. They know this. I was the stupid one that didn't look into properly. I really should stop talking about it cause it just riles me lol. Thanks for your support xxx

Honey you're completely entitled to feel let down & angry with work! But they are not the most important thing on your life your family are so concentrate on them & make work just that, work not life xx

Today was a much better day at work. Just gotta get on with it, but I don't have the focus for family, work, food and exercise at the minute. I need to focus on better foods as I, snacking due to stress and the more I exercise the more I feel I can snack more so it's defeating the purpose. Will get back to exercise soon, but am trying to improve my eating. Hula hooping and mini squats n abs is doing me fine just now. Xxx

Loving your diary Carrie and reading your progress.

Thanks honey-j gonna attempt a fast today ( don't usually like back 2 backs but I'm desperate to feel cleaner xxx

Carrie sorry you read about you feeling low about the work issue. be assertive don't let them see how upset your have been and when they ask for you to do something extra then take that opportunity to explain why you feel you can't. Or you cpu
d speak to your line manager and explain how you feel now? I'm not sure what type of job you do though I know you've mentioned it. Companies have to give good business reasons for certain work requests for time off reduced hours yo be declined. From personal experience I'd wait until I was asked to do something extra or at appraisal and turn round to the line manager & ask how they would've felt or addressed that situation.

Back