maintenance with 5:2

Hi Carrie, just came across your diary. You are amazing, so impressed by how you have maintained your weight, you look so tiny! I have done 5:2 on and off for 2 years and recently got back on it...your fast days look fab. Going to follow for ideas x

Thanks so much . I think cause it's just a way of life now I don't think much of it. I do find it really so simple and my whole mindset around food has adapted. Best of luck on your journey. Xxx

Morning Carrie! It's friday!! Here's to a fab weigh in tomorrow - whatever the s ales say remember you've been maintaining for over a year now! What an achievement! You should be very very proud of yourself! X

Well I failed my fast today. Too many little snacks means I've finished on 1015. Gutted. But my fault. I'll weigh tomorrow and I'll either log tomorrow's weight or Thursdays as Thursday was after the second fast. I've not been to the loo since last sat either which is worrying as I know what I consumed last Sunday. I'm feeling blah so picked when I was doing tea. I know 1015 isn't bad but it's hardly a fast. I'm now doing hula. Xxx

Well I failed my fast today. Too many little snacks means I've finished on 1015. Gutted. But my fault. I'll weigh tomorrow and I'll either log tomorrow's weight or Thursdays as Thursday was after the second fast. I've not been to the loo since last sat either which is worrying as I know what I consumed last Sunday. I'm feeling blah so picked when I was doing tea. I know 1015 isn't bad but it's hardly a fast. I'm now doing hula. Xxx

Not good on the loo front my dear, that will be making you feel yucky .. Xx

Too true. Sorry if tmi but I've been straining and nothing... It's really not good.... :( xxx

Nothing in the house at all. I really wish I had something. Been googling natural remedies but I think I'll nip into town tomorrow. Xxx

Nothing in the house at all. I really wish I had something. Been googling natural remedies but I think I'll nip into town tomorrow. Xxx

Oh no .. Any oranges? Have you tried sitting on the loo with your feet resting on something?
As you can tell I have been in the same position xx

I've had my feet up on the seat with me haha! It's usually only dulco that works but scan bran helped last time. I've had it everyday and drank loads.... No luck. I try not to use them as I do have a lazy bowel and did have stress related ibs ( longest I've went without movement is 19 days ) I'm only on day 6 so hoping something will move soon. I may get movicol or a suppository eeeek xxx

I've had my feet up on the seat with me haha! It's usually only dulco that works but scan bran helped last time. I've had it everyday and drank loads.... No luck. I try not to use them as I do have a lazy bowel and did have stress related ibs ( longest I've went without movement is 19 days ) I'm only on day 6 so hoping something will move soon. I may get movicol or a suppository eeeek xxx

Ok. Scan bran in its normal form doesn't help me, but I find if I soak it and make a cake from it.. It makes me go , worth a shot if you have some in xx

So this weeks weigh in is 9.6. Naughty treat day today then onwards and downwards to go xxx

Extremely naughty upday at over 3000 but maaaaan it was gooooood! Decided to change my weigh in days back to Thursday after my second fast for two reasons. 1, it'll stop the naughty sat carrying into sun and 2, it'll stop me pressuring myself for a 3rd fast I'm feeling happy in my skin, comfy in my clothes and my mindset is healthy. I'm loving davinas DVD at the moment. In love with her! Xxx

So my brother gets married 19th June, it's a 50s theme so the boys will all be in suits with the slim slim ties and two tone shoes and I'll be in the proper lindy bop dress.im down to 2 choices. The red dress I'd wear with a black petticoat, black Paton heels and red lippy, the polka dot dress would be with a red petticoat, possible ted heels and lippy... Opinions please xxx

image-1242885229.jpg

Attachments

• image-4142291194.jpg
    image-4142291194.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 67
They are both lovely but polka dot is sooo cute! :)

Back