maintenance with 5:2

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423902545.636624.jpg

And muscle definition is returning. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Gorgeous food, excellent gorgeous company too xxx

Hi. Where did you get your waist trainer? Hope you don't mind me asking
X

Thanks Lexie, hidden beauty secrets is where I bought the waist trainer from. Been lost in chocolate, Chinese food and chip shop teas last few days ( hence lack of posting ) but I've decided to give up scales and crisps for lent. eeeeek! Xxx

Well they're gone, with batt removed. I text hubby yesterday and by the time I was home they're gone. Finished yesterday's fast on 449 xxx

So when do you plan on weighing again? I'd love todo this. X

The 40 days of lent is today till 4th April so it'll be the 11th I'll weigh ( first sat after 4th ) xxx

I just hope it's a loss at the end of it and not a gain lol xxx

I just hope it's a loss at the end of it and not a gain lol xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I feel the same honey believe me! Ooh I didn't think of removing the battery, will ask hubby to do that cos I know where they are - in fact I put them up there.... All we can do Carrie is be good & it should come down. I'm gonna weigh Easter Sunday & will fast on the Saturday as we always go out easter Monday

1467cals I've finished on today. I feel fine, works calmed down and I'm now off till Monday. My sister and her lot are coming on Friday so it'll be a house full eeeeek! Today's food xxx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424292704.883132.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424292723.183254.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424292740.034235.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424292759.519259.jpg

Got it from Wilkinsons! Only 60cals per bar! They're sooo yummy xxx

Woken this morning with a throat like sandpaper, agony to swallow and blocked ears. Fab! As usual a little time off from work starts with me being unwell. Think I should work 24/7 haha! Stripped sofa cushions and lights are getting washed. Everyone else asleep. Love my half hour to myself in the morning xxx

Back