maintenance with 5:2

I think I'm going to aim for a fast today as the family arrive tomorrow and my sister hasn't had wine in over a year lol. My house of 4 will multiply to a house of 11 this weekend. Friend has just dropped off travel cot so it's one less thing for them to bring. It'll be fab seeing everyone but even fabber on Sunday when the house returns to normal. Next house will have 2 x bathrooms and a toilet I think xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I think I'm going to aim for a fast today as the family arrive tomorrow and my sister hasn't had wine in over a year lol. My house of 4 will multiply to a house of 11 this weekend. Friend has just dropped off travel cot so it's one less thing for them to bring. It'll be fab seeing everyone but even fabber on Sunday when the house returns to normal. Next house will have 2 x bathrooms and a toilet I think xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm sure you'll have a great few days but I know what you mean about getting your house back to normal!

Good luck with your fast x

Choked with the cold completely and have managed my fast. I'm not going to lie and say today was easy cause I'd def say this has been the hardest fast ever. Totm started yesterday and I want and neeeeed chocolate. Had scan bran with 1/2 fat free cherry yog for breakfast. 2 x slimming world sausages, carrot n swede mash, 100g floret mix and gravy for tea and I finally got my hands on the twinings butter mint tea and I have to confess to it being stunning and I can't believe it's 2 cals xxx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424373679.686802.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424373708.646077.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424373727.244819.jpg

Thanks, I've brought myself to bed cause I'm properly craving choc and I don't wanna give in at this time feeling pretty miserable xxx

They were quite dry at first but when the gravy got in there they were actually okay. I'd have them again xxx

I'm normally quite chirpy and chuffed it's done but tonight I just hate the fact I have to fast to be "normal"

I'm so glad I didn't give in last night. My 2 fasts are done, I had a horrible sleep as between blocked nasal passages, dry mouth and 3 x pee breaks. Had a huge bowl of puffed wheat, yog and raisins and banana already and boy that was needed.

Whoever said feed a fever starve a cold was wrong as this cold needs feeding I soooo don't wanna go nuts this weekend xxx

I'm so glad I didn't give in last night. My 2 fasts are done, I had a horrible sleep as between blocked nasal passages, dry mouth and 3 x pee breaks. Had a huge bowl of puffed wheat, yog and raisins and banana already and boy that was needed. Whoever said feed a fever starve a cold was wrong as this cold needs feeding I soooo don't wanna go nuts this weekend xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yay well done.

I understand where you're coming from about fasting to be "normal", I'm still overweight & even to maintain at this weight I need to fast. My other option though is 1200 cals a day religiously. No treats, no meals out, no nights out. Now compare that to 2 days of fasting I know which I would rather have!!!!

Xx

Thanks ladies, this may be a stupid question but how can 40 days of lent be 18th feb till 4th April? 10days of feb plus 31days of march plus 4 days in April is 45 days? Am I losing the plot? Or is there something going on?

As you can tell I'm not religious so if i offend anyone by asking this I'm sorry. It's just a challenge for me to help break a cycle xxx

Tail end of the cold which means coughing up glut and just a general damp feeling of ears, nose and throat good fast today, clubbercise today and squats and abs this morning. Feeling good. Busy naughty weekend with family here, but what's done is done, time to move forward. Xxx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424724258.518777.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424724275.541332.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424724313.052535.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424724340.860378.jpg

Back