maintenance with 5:2

Well done on today's fast, especially when feeling grotty xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Shred done and eating yummy up day breakfast xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good yummy food day today. Still got snack of scan bran n jam to have. Looking at finishing on 1650ish. Done shred, still to do squats n abs but will do that once put youngest to bed. Done 9.5hrs waist training too. Xxx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424808619.539433.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424808671.407440.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424808691.778642.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424808716.687547.jpg

It's just the 30day challenges I googled on the internet. I saved the pics to my phone, have done thighs too but must confess to becoming obsessed with cardio in the morning, then increasing hula time then adding loads of challenges on and by the time I've done my work, then sorted kids and done my exercise hubby kicks off that he has "to make an appointment to see his wife " so I'm sticking to just this.... For now haha. Xxx

Thanks ladies. Shoulders are agony this morning. Shred is going to hurt xxx

Awww you feeling the burn GOOD it's working haha I'm sore this morning too my hip bones are in agony I must of gone it the beans in Zumba last night haha Xxx

Shred squats n abs done! Pilates after work. That'll be lovely xxx

Hahaha! I couldn't run a marathon either, in fact I'd probably keel over running for a bus haha. Xxx

That's fab! Xxx

Finished fast on 440cals. Done shred, abs, squats, Pilates and 9 3/4hrswaist training. Really looking forward to breakfast tomot xxx

Back