maintenance with 5:2

Lovely! Happy anniversary doll

Thanks ladies, successful fast finishing on 396 xxx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427914630.096333.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Carrie you are still a complete Wonder Woman I'm starting back in exante on Sunday once my visitors leave for the Easter break - you really still are such an inspiration and look absolutely fab - hope all is well x

Thanks ladies. Lovely to see you again tigs. Hope your well.

Today's food finished on 1115. I'm trying to eat between 12:30pm and 8:30pm ( sort of 16:8 ) to see if it helps me stop snacking and I don't know if it's the eating window of the fear of weigh in on Sunday that's keeping me right lol. Today's food xxx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428010595.576704.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428010615.901248.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428010635.465749.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428010665.748693.jpg

Not exciting Lisa, scary! Haha! Xxx

You're teeny

Carrie have a great Easter weekend! lovely to see you are still smashing maintenance! Loving the pics and hope you and hubbie enjoyed his birthday on your 3rd wedding anniversary.

Awww thanks ladies but I defo don't feel tiny. Well I'm all ready for Sunday weigh... They're back!!!! Xxx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428064901.046607.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428064955.049851.jpg

Not focusing on scales and have asked hubby to put them back. Had a mini melt down last night and I know it's purely because I was panicking. I've been feeling stronger and fitter until they reappeared. So I done what I said and gave then up for lent but no more weigh day challenges but more I'll weigh when I want to. They're in the shed so I know where they are.

So lent ended Thursday apparently so breakfast was crisps haha. Xxx

really do feel once were at a happy weight and get rid of all the bigger clothes do we need them? I gained after insanity although I was physically smaller so I'm going by my happiness... May sound crazy but I was happier, more confident with them out the house.

I've applied for a charity skydive to raise awareness for heart chest stroke Scotland... A charity very close to my heart...

Something I've wanted to do but what better way to do it than to raise money for such a special charity

Feeling very fulfilled tonight. Sometimes it really is doing something out with our comfort zone for others that really helps is live life to the fullest xxx

I think you have made a good decision for you hun... Saw this on facebook and thought about you xx

image-3916403486.jpg

X

Thanks Lisa very piggy weekend though. Looking forward to today's fast xxx

After being MIA for a few days I'm back and ready to feel loads fitter. Started couch to 5k on sat and done day 2 yesterday. First fast today for a week and I'm looking forward to the day after fast feeling tomorrow. Clubbercise tonight yay! Xxx

Back