Major Help Needed

smeedee

Hi I've sole Sourcing it and each time I try and introduce food ( ie. break and have a meal or two ) I seem to put on a silly amount of weight straight of the bat. 1 chicken saland at harvester costs me about 3-4lbs. Anyone else had this problem ??? I desperate to get to goal which is only 9lb away but if fliud comes back to this degree I'm unsure what to do next !!. Stuck in a rut of 5 days sole sourcing it and 2 day off = not really getting anywhere fast with weight loss!!

Hiya

When you first eat you will put on glycogen and water, this is why Cambridge do the stabilisation and maintenance programs in the yellow book.

Your counsellor would be able to explain this and help you land at goal weight properly.

M.

For every 1gm of carb you eat you also take on board 2.4gms water. That is why you need to follow the stabilisation plan.

Thanks for the advice , the only problem I have is that my work kind of dictates my diet ( client lunches ) . Also I am fine if I'm sole sourcing but as soon as Introduce food, I go on a binge. My eating habits are worse than before I started this diet. Im now 10.5lb from goal.....very depressing as I got there about 6wks ago but I'm just sliding backwards I'm only 6lb from where I was when I started in Jan.

Hi smeeden,

Check your BMI on this link

Calculate your BMI - Standard BMI Calculator

If your BMI is 25 you should not be Sole Sourcing but on one of the other plans and sometimes one of the other plans on CD can work better as you can work it into your busy lifestyle.

Talk to your CDC about it and go over your options.

You can still lose weight.

Love Mini xxx

Back