Make up one for the girlies!!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Sorry this isnt LT related, but im rather bored in work and started plucking my eyebrows.. and then I realised im not liking my mascara anymore...

What one does everyone use?

My eyelashes are short and blonde so I like to have them thickened and lenghtend.. I usually buy two different mascaras and coat them..

Benefit 'Bad Gal' works wonders for me :)

i love YSL faux clis, or something like that which is amazing but quite expensive, another fave of mine is maxfactor masterpiece max which is sooo good!!

i used to use the master piece one.. but got bored of that too lol!!

I find that after a while i dont seem to get the same effect from mascara that i did at the beginning.. Although i could quite possibly be imagining it lol!!

I know this has nothing to do with mascara but does anyone know any good foundation for sensitive skin, want to try some out for my wedding, I have tried all the expensive ones but I seem to come out in a red bubbly rash which takes forever to clear up, would be forever grateful for some info,

i swear by Loreal Beauty tubes...

iv got realllllly short eyelashes and it does amazin things!

also no panda eyes and when you wash your face it comes off like glue instead of smudging all over your face!!xx

I find that after a while i dont seem to get the same effect from mascara that i did at the beginning.. Although i could quite possibly be imagining it lol!!

How long do you keep your mascara for? I am like the mascara queen! I use Maybeline Intense XXL (black) and get a new one every month. If you have had your mascara for a while this is probably why your not getting the same results as its gone all hard and clumpy. Or if you didnt want to buy another one, fill a cup with boiling water and stand your mascara in the cup for a few minutes so the hot water has time to soften the mascara and you should find it easier to use and get near enough same results as when you first use it.

Member though, it dont last forever!
I bollocked my mum for having mascara like a year old!! lol

I know this has nothing to do with mascara but does anyone know any good foundation for sensitive skin, want to try some out for my wedding, I have tried all the expensive ones but I seem to come out in a red bubbly rash which takes forever to clear up, would be forever grateful for some info,

that's a difficult one, i have sensitive skin but i like ysl's perfect touch -terrible packaging but great, and mac select spf foundation, but i guess it completely depends on the person.

YSL faux clis is the best mascara I have used for sure. It is quite pricey but definately worth the money. Doesnt last for long though as brush goes all dodgy but definately worth the investment.

that's a difficult one, i have sensitive skin but i like ysl's perfect touch -terrible packaging but great, and mac select spf foundation, but i guess it completely depends on the person.

Thanks hun, no harm in trying it

ive got quite sensitive skin and Ive been using Loreal Infallible range and I must say its amazing. My skin looks flawless... I reckon its just as good as MAC but alot cheaper. If you go to boots the lady will give you some of it in a tester tub so you can try it when you home. I think its brilliant stuff. was considering MAC for wedding ... but after using this stuff I dont think i will..

I use that Maybeline green mascara... its a water proof one and doesnt clump... I cant read the exact name on the tube coz its rubbed off :p

I have sensitive skin too and always use the Benefit 'You Rebel' tinted moisturiser - they do a foundation too so that may be helpful.

Mascara-wise I usually use Chanel. The one I have at the mo' is the Inimitable Multi-dimensional mascara - pricey but really does the job and lasts ages.

Zx

I swear by Maybelline - blackest black in the pink tube with green lid :)

But don't use mascara that much - prefer eyeliner :)

FAO: Miss Unknown - I have sensitive skinn too and use Max Factor foundation.

maybelline XXL in black! is fab!

I'm loving L'oreal Volume Collagene Mascara at the mo.

Foundation - I use true match minerals again L'oreal(I have sensitive skin and its never caused a reaction).

Back