Making a start on SW....

Hello everyone,

I have been lurking on the SW forum for a couple of weeks now and have finally decided to say hello :)

In brief my story to date is that I have followed the SW plan in the past and done very well on it. More recently I have been on and off the CD wagon more times than I can remember. Everytime I beat myself up about it even more and it is just not getting me anywhere.

So, I have finally decided after weeks of turmoil :p to rejoin SW. I am going to rejoin on Tuesday but am pretty much following the plan this week too.

I think that I just need to accept that CD isn't for me and that yes my losses on SW might be smaller but in the long run I can stick to it and that's what matters eh :D

I must just say that from reading your threads on here you are all so supportive and motivating, it is lovely :p

Well that's me for now, I just wanted to say "Hi".

:D

Hi Daisy and welcome to the madness:D.

As you have done SW before, you'll already know how it works, and howgood it is but someone is always here if you have a question, or just need to chat.

Good luck on Tuesday...keep us posted on how you're doing:)

Tracey

Hi Daisy
Welcome to the site - I have found it very supportive, gets a bid mad at times but hey we are all friendly.
Any questions ask and someone will be able to answer.
I am a vegetarian so all my days are green.
Irene

Ah sorry Irene, we must have cross posted :)

Thank you for the welcome too. Yeh I have seen that it can get a bit mad but all looks like good fun and lovely people xxx

Hi 12stone wannabe, glad to hear that you are getting on well with SW. It is a great plan isn't it! Well done on your loss this week too :)

Welcome on board! Good luck with your SW journey - its worked well for me over the past 6 months... I took a break for a few weeks recently but am back on it now and motivated to be a big (not fat) loser! x

Hey

welcome to sw section :) i tried cd i loved the results but just cudnt hack it :( but i jus been for my 1st weigh in on sw and lost 6.5lb so am lovin this diet :)

good luck with ur journey

xxx

Hi Rainbow and Stacey :) Thanks for your welcomes! You have all really made me feel at home!
Rainbow - you are doing REALLY well!! Well done you!
Stacey - Well done on your first weeks loss, that's fab!

Back