making up shakes at work?

I use the soup for work and mix it in a mug, But i am in the small majority that like the soup :p

Hey Monica, I was worried when I started the diet about making the shakes up in public, especially as I work in a male dominated environment (and I didnt want the lads all slagging me about it) but then I just decided to be as bold as brass about it as you have no alternative but to make them up there and then. And you know what? They didnt bat an eyelid really. And are now all complimenting me on the weightloss. So don't feel too self conscious. People will ask you about the diet when they see you making the shakes but why dont you say youre on the maintenance version - that might stop the 'oh you're crazy doing that diet' commentary. :) Take it from someone who started off here in the obese category 12 weeks ago and is now in the healthy range for my height (yeeeehawwww), this diet is THE best diet ever and so so worth it. So best of luck Monica. x P.S. Skinny, you're doing amazingly well!! Not long till you hit the 9's girl!! x

Don't use the shakers for any hot shakes though - it expands and can be a bit dangerous.

For the record, someone asked me at work once - oh you doing a new fangled fad diet? I replied - 'what I put in my mouth is non of your concern!'

Actually, I didn't really but wanted to. I had no real issues of doing it at work.

Hiya I've all ready to start :) got the DVD watched now have my weeks supply for in the morning . I'm off to start a diary now I've ordered my shaker off eBay :) x

Back