making up shakes at work?

monicab

Banned
Hello all im looking at starting LT but just wondered how u all made your shakes up while your out?

I really don't want to tell people at work about the diet either.:D

Monica x

Hi Monica. I'm only on my second day but on my first day I was at work I took water with me in a shaker and made it up at work. You get told that you have to drink them within 15 mins of making them. So you can't really pre make the shakes.

I use one of these babies:

Protein Gym Sports Shake Mixer Shaker Drink Bottle Air Tight Multi-Purpose 600ml | eBay

It has measuring lines on the side so you can measure the right amount of water in - tip your shake mix in - clip the lid on and shake. After about 10-15 seconds of shaking you have a lump-free shake! It's ideal for on the go and at work and I use it every working day. I don't like people knowing I'm on the diet anymore either as it was always questions and judgments so I've told anyone who asks that I'm off it now and I hide in a room in the office on my own to drink my shake at lunchtime (after filling up my shaker in the kitchen). It's not ideal to have to hide like that but if you don't want people to know you're doing this then you need to find a place where you can be on your own for 5-10 mins, and the shaker is really great for work.

I use one of these babies:

Protein Gym Sports Shake Mixer Shaker Drink Bottle Air Tight Multi-Purpose 600ml | eBay

It has measuring lines on the side so you can measure the right amount of water in - tip your shake mix in - clip the lid on and shake. After about 10-15 seconds of shaking you have a lump-free shake! It's ideal for on the go and at work and I use it every working day. I don't like people knowing I'm on the diet anymore either as it was always questions and judgments so I've told anyone who asks that I'm off it now and I hide in a room in the office on my own to drink my shake at lunchtime (after filling up my shaker in the kitchen). It's not ideal to have to hide like that but if you don't want people to know you're doing this then you need to find a place where you can be on your own for 5-10 mins, and the shaker is really great for work.

You are a super star honestly im going to order one right NOW... if i can shake it at work and hide away too or pour it in my mug im sure i can get away with it lol

And you say no LUMPS lol this will put me off... thank you very much x

Hi Monica. I'm only on my second day but on my first day I was at work I took water with me in a shaker and made it up at work. You get told that you have to drink them within 15 mins of making them. So you can't really pre make the shakes.

Thank you i will get a shaker :) i see your in birmingham like me x haha

I go to the one at yardley still 20 mins away from mine I only went for first time on Thursday (only go cos it's a co-op one as I get 10% off as I work for co-op :)) I'm on my second day.

Thanx skinnylove it doesnt seem to working looks like the website is down... if only i thought about this earlier i could of popped in today... doh!!

what do both of u have? i will stick to the shakes, what flavours are nice please? and is it £38?

£36 I've got vanilla,strawberry,chocolate and chicken soup (not keen on this one) these are the only 4 flavours they do. Where in brum you live?

Yeah the site isn't working for me right this minute either but it was earlier today which is strange!

Mine is £33, it varies a little depending on the pharmacy. I only have strawberry and chocolate (I get 14 choc and 7 strawberry - I have strawberry in the morning and 2 chocs for lunch and dinner). I've never tried vanilla. The chicken soup is rank and the flapjacks taste like cardboard, but that's just my opinion - some people love them!

Yeah the site isn't working for me right this minute either but it was earlier today which is strange!

Mine is £33, it varies a little depending on the pharmacy. I only have strawberry and chocolate (I get 14 choc and 7 strawberry - I have strawberry in the morning and 2 chocs for lunch and dinner). I've never tried vanilla. The chicken soup is rank and the flapjacks taste like cardboard, but that's just my opinion - some people love them!
Knowing me i will stick to shakes only lol £33 is good.. your weight loss is fab :) lucky girl you x

Yeah not far from me I'm castle Brom. There is a couple in erdington but can't remember where lol

I felt really bad this morning had head ache and felt queasy as the day went by I felt better. At the moment I feel great and haven't thought about food once. Im piddling for England and dreading tomorrow as I've got to drive to Preston.

Back