Male first week nearly over

Hi

Pleased to see a few more blokes have atrted recently - Listerine strips I found online at AURAVITA - ordered them on Monday and they arrived yesterday!! Dead cheap too!!

I am just 5 days in with first WI on Sat morning buut so far so good - no probs - shakes are getting tastier every day and no hunger at all today - cant wait for the first WI at the weekend

Welcome to the nuthouse I see you have met the lifers, Im the only sane one here, good luck with your LT trip

Lol hilarious, hello and welcome! A few of us are sane..occasionally! good luck with WI xx

welcome Cankster, well done on getting through your first week!!! It only gets easier from here....the breath thing is a bummer but listerine works wonders! Keep it up! We are all here to offer our experiences, support and to make you feel better.....on and down as I say :)

Hi Crank...welcome to the forum and LT madness as Yummy says .. you will fit in perfectly here
And mummy toni hahahahahahhahaahahahahahhaha ...good one ...its about time we kicked male arse hehe

Hi hun and welcome. As you can see from previous posts, we are all responsible adults, undertaking a serious weight loss regime. There is no room for humour, frivolity or downright fun. We are totally committed ......... well I think we should be!

Bit harsh that Toni ? Surely the lad said it tongue in cheek with no harm or offence intended ?

I'd put it down to 1st week onset of Ketsosis meself ;)

Live & let live or at least give the lad a chance to apologise before involving the mods ? :)

Hiya howdy - doody :D

The Mods are always here anyway hun, reading all about beavers and breath and tongues in cheek..;):p

Well Done everyone on your fab losses and perseverance!!!!

Lacey..x :D

Back