Malibu25x weight loss diary :)

ooohh im feeling abit rough today which isnt fair as didnt go overboard with the drinks, only had a few cocktails :S them malibu pouch cocktails must be leaful!! annoying coz i dont have a hangover cure like a food/drink so just have to suffer :( oh well...

my plan was to go back to my student flat tonight & go out in manc with friends but 2 of them said cant make it now so its being reschedueld for next week!

so will move back in flat on sun & go for a meal tonight (or tommorrow) with parents! am looking foward to getting back now & seeing everyone :) will defo have to pace myself over this next week though as i cant deal with hangovers!!! must be getting old... my body just cant take alcohol at all it seems haha... have a fab day everyone! xx

ps diet wise.. rest this week im not counting cals but not going to go mad either! i woke up today 15.7.8lb so thats 2.6lb down from mon, if i could maintain that on mon then il be happy! x

this is abit random but when i reach my goal weight i want this quote as a tattoo... just abit of a diff style ie diff butterflies :)

image-358378757.jpg

Aww that's lovely!! :) x

right so I don't even no where to start lol what a crazzzzzzyyyy week + half it has been! its been a rollercoaster since I got my uni results, + I had the best intentions of being extra good on days when I didn't have plans to make up for days when I did, but this last week with it being freshers week I have had plans every single day so literally been a week full of alcohol + bad food :S whoops!!! must of been kidding myself to think I maintain or even loose weight when I had that much going on!

ive woke up today though determined to get back on the diet wagon + loose this weight once + for all! i weighed in today at 15.11.6lb but honesly it could of been MUCH worse after the week ive had im shocked to even see the 15 still!!! theres 13 weeks until x-mas + I have so much to loose that I don't even have a choice but to go back onto slim + save! calorie counting would leave too much room for error + I literally don't have time for that now! so im sacrificing my yummy foods + Malibu for time being which will be so hard, but my god will the results be worth it! ive never once felt comfortable in my body my whole life so to even think of that being an option is crazy! but its very do-able if I stick with it! im hoping it will fly past + the weight will just drop off... fingers crossed!

on a diff note, ive been single for years now + all my friends are in steady relationships or married with kids + im 25 like fresherssss week hahaha its getting ridic but I no I wont meet anyone until im happy + comfortable in myself so that's an added incentive to do this diet because im sick of being single now! I hooked up with a guy other night in my student accomadation as I was very drunk I had the confidence, but didn't let him stay over as im not that type of girl, then next day we met up in the day + the night + he stayed over but because I was sober I didn't even have the confidence to kiss him so literally we didn't even kiss + he was 'friend zoned' then last night I saw him out hooking up with another girl + I was gutted :( don't get me wrong he's a 20 year old fresher just started at uni I expected nothing less, + to be honest I would never of wanted a relationship with him anyway but its nocked my confidence so much as I txt him before we went out asking him to come up + pre-drink with us + he didn't txt back then even worse saw him outside as we were waiting 4 cabs + didn't speak :S awkwardddd lol but the fact this girl was skinny + I was smashed I actually cried hahaha!! im over it now but my point is I need to get to a point where I don't need alcohol to make me have the confidence to get with ppl in the 1st place + secondly if I was slim I would of just pulled someone 10 times hotter + wouldn't of given him a second thought..... anyways rant over sorry about the therapy session I guess I just needed to vent lol

haven't even had breakfast yet so I best go eat + hopefully thatl make me feel better..... how is everyone doing???? xxx

Yay, you're back!!!

Go you with the freshers fun!!!

Sod boys, they are stupid, throw rocks at them!!! Apart from my man, he's lush, lol!!! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

lol i cant be dealing with boys at the mo anyways its my final year & have soooo much work to do that i cant afford the distraction! i just hate the feeling of rejection & thats why i never put myself out there! he did txt me last night saying he didn't see my txt's & hope i had a good night so i just txt back saying 'i did thanks' & left it at that! he can stay in the friend zone where he belongs haha

so yday didnt go so well... my friend found out some bad news & i ended up round hers to give her support & she ended up having chinese, so u had it with her! i just didnt have the energy to say no! ive woke up today with full on freshers flu & feel so ill, so ive decided to put my start day off untill friday because hopefully il feel better by then & il be at home for 3 days so no distractions or temptations!

thing is with the diet im going to do is once you start u cant stop really u cant cheat or it really goes to pot, so il be giving up all alcohol & any type of yummy food for 3 months! so i need to be in the right head space to start & give it 100% or it'l be torture! it does also mean though the days leading up to it you convince yourself to just have whatever you want as wont be able to have it again for ages :S its a dangerous game! i dont feel well anyways though so dont think im going to go mad! i actually cant wait for a detox coz i feel like crap! hopefully buying an exercise bike aswell this wknd so that will help me get back into it :) x

Hey! Good luck with the S&s restart... I'm am back on day 36 now having lost and regained 60lbs over the last year :-(

In some ways it's much harder to get back on isn't it? I hope you feel better soon

Yay, you're back!!!

Go you with the freshers fun!!!

Sod boys, they are stupid, throw rocks at them!!! Apart from my man, he's lush, lol!!! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hey im properly back now... today is day 1 of hardcore detox <3

yes i certainly did go with the freshers fun but it came at a price including a hugeeee dent in my overdraft, lots of work to catch up on, still have freshers flu (which i actually am starting to think maybe is a chest infection) aswell as many embarresing drunk moments & the list goes on.... HOWEVER if u dont feel like a broken person after freshers then your not doing it right!! lol just kidding...

i needed to let off some steam & that i did but its given me 100 times more motivation to loose this weight once & for all! me & that guy did meet up couple more times & now we are good friends, i think its shocking how much u lower your usual standards & build yourself up to like someone you usually wouldnt just because getting that bit of attention makes you feel so much better & more confident! its silly really but alot of my mates seem to be married with kids by my age & i dont even have a boyfriend... BUT i no the reason for this.. im wayyy too picky & theres no way after being single for this long would i settle for anything other than marrige material lol & obvs it hard to meet a nice guy appropriate for me when i hang out in student places! once im slim & confident i no for a fact that i wont need to chace guys anymore & il find my dream man!

anywaysss back to diet... today im offically starting slim & save! which means next few days untill i get into ketosis are going to be tough, but hey i feel like death anyways with this illness so bring it on lol im going swimming today for 1st time in 2 weeks & also buying my exercise bike.. whooop! i really mean buisness this time, usually i try keep my diet a secret half because then when people see me they'l be shocked & half because if i fail then no one will judge me! however today ive put a status on facebook letting everyone know im starting a hardcore detox as want to get fit for x-mas so now i have no choice but to see it through as no way could i live with the embarressment of another failed attempt! but theres no way im failing because i wont give up this time! but things are different im in the right head space & refuse to give up my social life completely.... (reasons why i gave up before goal in past as i bacame a recluse & never went out then got fed up as u only live once) ive missed out on sooo much the last 10 years by constantly being on a diet/ not happy with weight! but im doing something about it now & thats the main thing :) yer so now with people knowing hopefully they will spur me on & when i do go out i wont be constantly questioned why im not drinking etc! il still make effort to maybe go nandos (s&s friendly) & every now & then aswell as like a treat! i think by x-mas im going to be a completely different person & im sooo exfited for it :) xxxx

Hey! Good luck with the S&s restart... I'm am back on day 36 now having lost and regained 60lbs over the last year :-(

In some ways it's much harder to get back on isn't it? I hope you feel better soon

hey hun yes it defo is! the 1st time you do it its like a novelty & that see's you through, but after a few times its so hard because you know how hard it is & how much your giving up! however i do think that everytime you do it you learn a little more that will help with maintance (ive never reached that point to be honest- but i am well prepared)

im on day 1 today so next few days will be tough but im looking foward to reaching ketosis & having that 1st big weight loss at week 1 weigh in!

i cant see your stats as im writing from my phone... how much have u lost so far on this time round & how much more do you want to loose? xx

hey guys... so yest 'day 1 restart' went well... i decided whilst swimming (actually have time to think in the pool lol) that doing slim & save 100% would be near enough torture for me with my social life at the mo its too restrictive for my head space right now & unless you are 100% committed them your doomed to fail from the offset.... so thought id carry on with what knows what works best for me... good old counting cals haha... so 800-1000 cals daily goal & exercise!

yest i stuck to cals & also did swim, walked dogs, & 30 mins on my new exercise bike whilst watching x-factor (i love it by the way!!!)

im definatley 'in the zone' & thanks to 'baby-belle' ive decided to join the 'go sober for october' challenge to raise money for macmillan cancer support challenge to force me stick to my detox through nights out & what better feeling than to raise pounds whilst loosing Lb's eh... 'Snip'

Last edited by a moderator:
How u getting on Hun? Xx

Back