Man flu is no myth as scientists prove men suffer more from disease

I know you THINK you're right. :D

Ha Ha, LOL. Gotcha. :)

Hands up :):)

I am off to go shoe shopping (if the shoe fits buy it in every colour is my motto)

Ah, retail therapy. :)

Lol I currently have man flu, so I am enjoying the use of this article!

I'm sure it was his female Dr. ;)

yeah right

and Jim I bet you knew I would spot that - after the gym today I had better do something stereotypically girly - shop for shoes :):) (not really)

Indeed Jim is correct, my female doctor diagnosed me with severe man flu and was sympathetic towards my dying. She said she understands how much more it affects mens bodies than womens

*Disclaimer - no female medical diagnosis was carried out, and all such diagnosis were self determined by a male.

LO, Nice one mate

Not scarves then Aaleigha

Jim I have a jumper to knit for my friends son before I embark on another scarf

as for that doctor she needs to be struck off the register
does she not realise that excess sympathy to males just causes the rest of the female population even more problems :)

well, a Doctor has to make the right decisions you know, it's very important. Poor Ill Scotty. :(

LOL, I'm sure he'll be OK in a few days, we all know it's harder for guys to recover from these dreadful illnesses. ;)

just because that way you all feel you can do less of the cores around the house
my DH knew he would get very little sympathy from me - as I try really hard not to do 'ill' so expect others to behave likewise
but I have to say how brilliant he is when I am genuinely ill - like doctor ordered bed rest
I have know doubt in those circumstances I too would be full of sympathy

off to work shortly
be back for more banter later :):)

Love this thread Jim

H xx

You're a hard woman Aaleigha, LOL ;)

I was stationed in Wiltshire for a while, We lived in Wilton, near Shrewsbury. I loved it there, some really nice people and great old country pubs.

Back