Man In The Camp!

Erik The Viking

Hi, Just started CD yesterday after hitting 30 stone! :eek: I have done it before and lost 6 stone but stopped and piled it back on. In the right frame of mind this time so fingers crossed!

HI Erik! Welcome - I am fairly new here too! Good luck with your journey - you seem very positive! ;)

Cheers, got to be positive 30 stone, Jesus!

Hey Erik, I started CD yesterday as well :) welcome and good luck xx

Cheers everybody, i will keep you posted on losses, sitting on a mountain of tetrapaks and spring water!

good luck hun! im sure you will get to goal this time! i had 11ish stone to lose, so i know how your feeling! x

Cheers i will get there! :sigh:

Hi there, welcome to CD and to Minimins.

This site is my lifeline, would be lost without the help of the lovely people on here.

All the best with your journey

Charlie x

Cheers everyone, as I the only man?!:wave_cry:

Na there are other men on here...most post very sparingly... women tend to chat more in general anyway..i think alot lurk lol

We like to lurk....!

good luck, you'll be grand

I do not lurk!! How very rude of you!! *pokes*

Hey mate... welcome to the CD Diet :) Look forward to hearing about your journey. I been on this diet about 5/6 weeks now and I think its fab :D Will be nice to have another regular guy here.. these women all gang up on me :'( *cries*

Ahahaha Take Care

Ant

Hello mate, yeah us guys need to stick together! I got my head round it, want to go on hols like Robbie Williams, not Robbie Coltrane!:D

ahaha I agree :D And I'm the same I still got um 97lbs to lose but im determined to do it before my birthday in Nov when i hit 25 >< hehe

Hi Erik and welcome, those lbs and stones will soon be falling off you... sadly for us girls you men tend to lose it more quickly than us - so not fair lol

Back