Man on a mission !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Trotts, 21 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Trotts

Trotts New Member

A young 56 year old :D Saw the dr about an ear issue, who put me on the scales. She said you have put on two stone since 2009, you are obese. :cry: I thought the scales were broke, but sadly they tell the truth.

I am 17stone 6 lb. Have joined slimming world. Week one ends Wednesday. I have realised play time is over and I want to reach 14 stone around Jan/Feb. I am hoping for a 2 - 3 lb loss each week. On the easy plan. Counting the syns and I found this site as I thought the slimming world site a bit poor when it comes to finding info quickly. Many thanks to the people who run this !:eat: I am allowed 15 syns a day, or 105 a week. So far trying to save them up for a beer at the weekend with one pint of bitter being 8 syns ? Is it OK to use all my syns in one sitting as such?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. FatmanSlimming

FatmanSlimming Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    trying to eat healthy
    Good luck
  4. breeza

breeza Gold Member

slimming world
    Welcome Trotts

I know the s/w policy is that syns should be used on a daily basis and cannot be carried over, however there are lots of people who save them and use them at weekends. I guess its finding out what works for you and how yr losses are. There are quite a few posters who save their syns and use them in one go and they seem to achieve good losses.

Good luck !!
  5. shiv87

shiv87 Full Member

Good luck and welcome :)
  6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx
  7. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Slimming World - at home
    Here's to a new you! The hardest step is the first and you've taken it!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.