Man on a mission !

Trotts

A young 56 year old :D Saw the dr about an ear issue, who put me on the scales. She said you have put on two stone since 2009, you are obese. :cry: I thought the scales were broke, but sadly they tell the truth.

I am 17stone 6 lb. Have joined slimming world. Week one ends Wednesday. I have realised play time is over and I want to reach 14 stone around Jan/Feb. I am hoping for a 2 - 3 lb loss each week. On the easy plan. Counting the syns and I found this site as I thought the slimming world site a bit poor when it comes to finding info quickly. Many thanks to the people who run this !:eat: I am allowed 15 syns a day, or 105 a week. So far trying to save them up for a beer at the weekend with one pint of bitter being 8 syns ? Is it OK to use all my syns in one sitting as such?

Welcome Trotts

I know the s/w policy is that syns should be used on a daily basis and cannot be carried over, however there are lots of people who save them and use them at weekends. I guess its finding out what works for you and how yr losses are. There are quite a few posters who save their syns and use them in one go and they seem to achieve good losses.

Good luck !!

Back