Man vs Food

I saw it today. I never would have watched it if I hadn't seen the title of this thread and I was expecting a diet show. Instead I saw there salvating over the biggest burger I have ever seen. Worst move ever!

Am I the only one who finds him attractive in a weird way?

Heh heh, no chick i'm there with you!! Gotta love a bit of Adam!!

I do find myself drooling a bit over the food, I have to admit, and I think about how to make it SW friendly aswell hahah!! I like the wee press conference thing he has at the end too :)

I drool over the food and the dude!

oh I absolutely love this programm!!! Have you seen the episode about pizza challenge??? poor other guy- was sick ( to much food) wow
in the weird way I envy him, I wish could go and have a massive sandwich filled with beef and pickles and coleslaw ( whatever it was), but then I realized that poor guy will end up with heart attack sooner or later
ace of cakes , mr hairy monster - whole programme is just fun, fun, fun
all that writing about food made mu hungry I am off for my brekkie - SW style not a greasy,massive plate filled with, yummy eggs, crispy bacon, fluffy pancakes and drizzled with Golden syrop hahahhahaha

I really do! Hes cute and cuddly and funny too - him and me could share grease....... :candledinner:

Back