Managed a whole night in the pub on 2 tap waters!! LOL!

bye-bigun!

Sensibly losing :)
Rock n roll eh!!

I was sat there laughing and chatting away and my guts were making more noise than I was... but it was ok! I don't even feel like I missed out as such as I don't drink due to my meds.. but ooo I love diet coke so this was strange! I have totally avoided going out until I get stable on it all but bit the bullet and went to London last night and had a rreally good night out. I did miss my last shake though stupidly as I was running late and I am feeling very floaty today.. gonna have an early 'breakfast'...

Off out again today to a playcentre with the little one... not sure what I will do about my shakes as they ran out of shakers when i got my supply.. think I may have it as I walk out of the door and then manage on water/black coffee until I get home ..? Gonna be hungry with a noisy belly tho I think but looking forard to getting out for a bit!

Tmw is my last day of plan until I weigh-in and I cant wait! I always DREAD WI's but this is SO different! I am seeing a reduction on the scales every single morning - what more can you ask for?

Hope you are all doing as well :)

Donna XX

Well done Donna on your night out and still enjoying yourself. You can get the shakers at any Supermarket, they are about half the price you pay for the lipotrim shakers, and do the same job.

Good luck for your WI.

Yeah copy that! Well done on night out! I just cancelled my lunch date today with 3 of my friends i just couldnt face it. They are very supportive but i didnt want to go knowing all we would talk about is food! And i would have to sot there watching them eat. No thank you! So ive told them dont invite me to anything until im off this. It will then give me something to look forward to. Missed out last week on an all you can eat chinese buffet and then miserably looked at all the photos posted on FB. Hey ho i will be centre of attention when im done and thats whats keeps me going. You have done really well i hold my hands up to u xxx

Hiya,
You dont have to miss out on the girly nights, just arrange to go alittle later (when they have finished eating!) and have a drink with them Spring Water of course....that way you wont feel left out and you will make the facebook pics, looking slimmer as the weeks go bye.
Good Luck
Welsh Girl

Yeah i know i should do that. I will when im more used to it. I just feel so cranky and short tempered. I dont think my people like me much at the mo. :)

know how you feel guys... im heading out 2nite to stay in a hotel with my husband and two kids...... then out for the day tomorrow... to be honest, trying to keep upbeat and cheerful, but gonna struggle tonight in the restaurant and at breakfast in the morning.... but gotta focus on the real thing.... i am overweight... it is dangerous for me.... i wanna have fun and join in with my kids..... i lost 15lbs this morning on my first weigh in.... im gonna do this.... !! There thats my tuppence worth!!!!

know how you feel guys... im heading out 2nite to stay in a hotel with my husband and two kids...... then out for the day tomorrow... to be honest, trying to keep upbeat and cheerful, but gonna struggle tonight in the restaurant and at breakfast in the morning.... but gotta focus on the real thing.... i am overweight... it is dangerous for me.... i wanna have fun and join in with my kids..... i lost 15lbs this morning on my first weigh in.... im gonna do this.... !! There thats my tuppence worth!!!!

Brilliant loss Leluna, well done and I am sure you will still have a great time with your Husband and Children. Keep it up, it will all be worth it in the end.

Well done for sticking with the water. I understand the grumbly belly thing whilst on LT. You could have a full conversation with mine :D

I think the whole dreading weigh in thing is ingrained in us dieters. Even though you know you cant have put on weight theres still that niggle there when it comes to it. Was going to say good luck for your weigh in tomorrow, but you wont need it. So ill say instead.... go enjoy being amazed :D

Thanks lovelies :) Much apppreciated and WOW Leluna thats a bloody amazing loss isn't it! have fun with the hubby n kids :)

I have also just got in, have been out all day at a kids play centre... that serve the best hot food etc and while a very big group of my mates and abou t 15 kids ate, all I consumed for the day was 2 bottles of water and a black tea! Pee'd me off when I was there but now I am home I feel brill... and hungry so off for a shake in a sec!

Was a little concerned tho when 2 of my nurse friends from A&E found out what diet I am doing and I mentioned about ketosis, they were not impressed and said its really not too good for the body and that basically its a sign of the body eating itself.. but not just the bad stuff... put a bit of a downer on it tbh,,, :(

Thats because they dont fully understand it and havent been trained in it like the GPs and pharmacist. Its healthier for people with alot of weight to lose to do this diet rather than waiting to have a heart attack. If you are apple shape like me its the worst shape to be its because we carry all our excess weight around our breasts and tums. This means our hearts and internal organs are incased in fat. Ketosis is harmless for dieters but dangerous for diabetics. Its just a case of being uneducated. Dont b on a downer its nearly weigh in day for you x do u want to meet up next week???

Good for you for not giving in again! its horrible when people around you are eating but the feeling of satisfaction when you go home is great!
Cant wait to see you weight loss tomorrow x

Well done for sticking to your water all day!!!!
With regards to these friends of yours, you can appriciate they are just looking out for you but seriously, tell them next time they need to get their facts straight!!!
When i was in the uk in January (thats when i got my LT) i visited the doctor for unrelated things and mentioned Lipotrim and asked him if its something doctors reccomend. He said that he would be more than happy to reccomend it to me if my circumstances were different (because i dont live in england anymore i cant be monitored by the pharmacy) he said that its been medically proven to be safe if followed to the word and lots of doctors reccomend it to patients who are overweight and need to lose weight fast for surgary. Happy that i knew it was safe i went and got 3 weeks worth anyway (from 3 different pharmacies lol)
Chin up... you are doing so well, dont let these 'friends' put you off!!!

Back