Management - Struggling !!

Hi guys -

Having lost three stone in under my 100 days I was really please and thought moving into managment would not be too bad, but I can't deny that I am struggling and could really do with some help.

I have great days - and then I have really bad days and I seem to loose all perspective and control. I write my food diary and do consider my chatterbox and impluse behaviour but just dont seem to be able to stop or control the cravings and it is beginning to really get me down.

I was wondering if you guys had any tips which could help me as I can not deny that although I am feeling really motivated to get AND STAY back on track that I am quite depressed and down ...

Summer

I write my food diary and do consider my chatterbox and impluse behaviour but just dont seem to be able to stop or control the cravings and it is beginning to really get me down.

Hi! I never did LL, so I'm not sure what is involved but I do remember falling off the wagon more times during the Cambridge 'management' part than I ever did SSing:confused:

It can be tough can't it.

I now maintain by working on accepting my addictive desire, rather than acting on it or fighting it. I've done a few posts about it recently. It may help you at this stage. Do a search for Addictive Desire. I've posted about it mainly on Tracey's diary, though I can't remember what her username is, but if you find it, it'll be the last few pages.

Also on Karions Rambles No. 2 thread.

It may help you.:hug99: Best of luck

Back