Manager has broughf in double chocolate muffins HELP!!!

KellySW

I have had a brilliant week + have been very good! My WI day is tomorrow + my manager has brought in double chocolate muffins!! I know I will feel awful if I eat one + dont want to ruin my chances of a good loss this week.

I feel your pain my boss just went out to the bank and came back with Munchies mcflurrys!!!!! Then makes me feel bad for not taking one!! Just think how gd u will feel when u step on the scales knowing you couldnt of did anymore this week to have the best loss possible!!!

Oh no!! Bless ya. I think I may be to blame as she doesnt know I'm doing slimming world but I just dont talk about it really as everyone I work with are not having to worry about their weight hence the chocolate muffins lol

This exactly the time when you need to think of that old famous saying "nothing tastes as good as slim feels!"
Resist...resist...resist.

You don't need it. Just keep telling yourself that and remember why you're doing it. Go make yourself busy and leave the room theyre in if u can...

Don't do it..... :eek: You are already into this weeks weight loss so resist as hard as you can. :nono:

Have a great loss tomorrow. ;)

Thank you so much ladies!! I have resisted + am now snacking on strawberries :) Luckily they have all gone now :)

I love the motto nothing tastes as good as being slim! I will keeping that in mind, it's so true!

Good on you! How good do you feel about yourself now, hey? Chuffed to bits I bet. It feels good resisting, doesn't it? Well done x

Phew... well done you! :happy096:

Good luck and :fingerscrossed: for a good loss this week. :D

It feels great! Couldn't of done it without the support of minmims :)

I know when I step on the scales tomorrow no matter what they say I will be glad I resisted :)

Thank you so much ladies!! I have resisted + am now snacking on strawberries :) Luckily they have all gone now :)

I love the motto nothing tastes as good as being slim! I will keeping that in mind, it's so true!

Also, in situations like this just think to yourself, "What do I want more - a double chocolate muffin, or a good weight loss this week?". I know what I'd pick each and every time.. ;)

Go Girl! Go Girl!!! Go Girl!!!!
Well done!

Work is sometimes the hardest place. Well done for resisting.

They brought in custard doughnuts last week and though I was very tempted its a 'moment on the lips moment'. As soon as you have eaten it, no matter how good it tastes, you will feel bad and think what was the point. Also, looking at the syns before you bite definately has you thinking as you go HOW MANY?!

I hide food I can't eat so I can't see it. We've have chocolates and biscuits hanging around since the start of December and as long as they're not in my line of site then that's fine with me!

Congratulations on resisting! Hope you feel suitably smug now :D

Well done! Good luck tomorrow - hope your will power shows on the scales.

No one I work with knows about Slimming World either so I always run the gauntlet of treats.

Well done! Someone in my team brings biscuits in pretty much every day, and I have so far resisted. For me, if I even have one I will cave and want to eat 3 - 4, so i've just not had any at all. I like to know that they are there and I can have one and syn it if I want, but so far I've been good!!

rachaeld82 said:
Well done! Someone in my team brings biscuits in pretty much every day, and I have so far resisted. For me, if I even have one I will cave and want to eat 3 - 4, so i've just not had any at all. I like to know that they are there and I can have one and syn it if I want, but so far I've been good!!

You have done so well to resist all this temptation, keep it up!

Thank you everyone for your support, so pleased I didn't give in to temptation today!!

Just to let you know I lost 1lb last night :) very pleased + I'm sure if I had eaten that chocolate muffin it would of affected my loss. Thank you :)

Well done! We've had loads of biscuits, cakes, choccies etc hanging around in the office since xmas and its sooo hard to resist all the time.

Back