MancBird Reloaded - The Road to Target

Tuesday 18th June 2013 - EE Day

Brekkie - HEXB Hifi and Banana

Lunch - Chicken salad, HEXA Feta, Packet hoops and crosses (4.5 syns), salad cream (2)

Snacks - Activia yogs x 2

Evening Meal - Not sure yet... going to see Robbie Williams tonight so leaving from work, need to find a healthy option en route or may even just wait til I get in and make something!

Syns - 6.5/15

Hex - 2/2

I'm not weighing in at my normal class tonight as have to go to the concert at 5, I am going to a lunchtime class tomorrow at 12.30 though so will update then!! xx

Oooh hope you've had a fab time at the concert! You're such a busy bee, I hardly ever go anywhere lol

Are you gonna go see the Spike Island film? xx

It was ace! Me and hubby go to lots of concerts, we are going to see Beady Eye tonight at The Ritz, we haven't got any kids yet so can afford to go to these things at the min so enjoying it while we can.

I didn't end up eating last night which is bad but hopefully good for WI at 12.30! xxxx

Wednesday 19th June 2013 - EE Day

Brekkie - HEXB Hifi

Lunch - Chicken salad, HEXA Feta (after WI!)

Snacks -

Evening Meal - Out again from work so will prob grab something when we get in.... TBC!

Syns - 0/15

Hex - 2/2

Lost 4.5lbs!!!! I'm shocked!!

I guess last week was a bit of food bloat maybe? I'm so pleased, got my half stone sticky too!!!! xxx

Brilliant. I'm so chuffed for you. I'll be lucky to lose half a pound this week I think.

You never know, you might surprise yourself? Fingers crossed for you and if not sure you will pull it back this week xxx

That's a fab loss! Glad the scales behaved themselves for you this week even with your afternoon teas and whatnot :D

Guess who is sheepishly back after 6 days off plan and work? ME!

WI yesterday and I was 2lb up, not bad considering the week I had. Back 100% from yesterday.

Thursday 27th June 2013 - EE Day

Lunch - Chicken salad, HEXA Feta, Balsamic

Snacks - Skips (4.5), satsuma, Orange kitkat (5.5)

Evening Meal - Tuna Steaks, New Potatoes and Mange Tout, Sweet Chilli Sauce (3)

Syns - 13/15

Hex - 2/2

I've missed you!!! Two on isn't too bad at all - still gives you a net loss of 6lbs in 5 weeks, which is spot on for good healthy weight loss :D

Hi All, I've been missing in action again, I had a fall last week and broke a rib (OUCH), SW went out of the window a bit, was 100% yesterday and back at WI tonight though xxxx

Tuesday 9th July 2013 - EE Day

Lunch - Chicken salad, HEXA Feta, Balsamic

Snacks - Kitkat (5.5), FF Activia Yog

Evening Meal - Chicken breast stuff with Philly Light w/Chive (4 syns for 60g) and wrapped in parma ham x 3 (1.5) and sweet potato wedges and salad

Syns - 11/15

Hex - 2/2

Wednesday 10th July 2013 - EE Day

Brekkie - Alpen Light HEB

Lunch - Chicken salad, HEXA Feta, Balsamic, Tub of Waitrose Salsa (2.5 syns), Mango & Blueberries

Snacks - FF Activia Yog, Fruit Salad

Evening Meal - Chorizo (7.5), Chickpeas, Spinach, Red Pepper, Feta (5.5)

Syns - 15.5/15

Hex - 2/2

WI was a disaster last night, gained 3.5lbs, was mortified but don't know what I expected after the week I had...

Oh well, back on it 100% from yesterday let's see how we go this time xxx

WI was a disaster last night, gained 3.5lbs, was mortified but don't know what I expected after the week I had...

Oh well, back on it 100% from yesterday let's see how we go this time xxx

You can do it babe - i had a great weekend too so expecting a gain myself tomorrow! Xxx

Thanks hun, its so frustrating as I seem to have a great couple of weeks then a terrible fortnight and end up back where I started!

At least its not all piling on top of where I began at least.

Determined to do better xxxxxx

Thanks hun, its so frustrating as I seem to have a great couple of weeks then a terrible fortnight and end up back where I started!

At least its not all piling on top of where I began at least.

Determined to do better xxxxxx

Its hard losing weight - dont beat yourself up so much.

A day on plan is the way to get back on track and u seen to be able to get back on with ease xxx

Back