MancBird Reloaded - The Road to Target

Aww that's fantastic, sooo pleased for you, and so happy that you found a new house you love so quickly! When do you move?? That will be a chaotic time too!!! xx

PS Well done on your loss too!!

Wow how exciting your news is, I's so pleased for you x

Thanks all, it is all very exciting, not sure on moving date yet, the surveys are taking place this week and then hopefully get all the searches etc back from thr solicitors and then we can think about setting an exchange date - yikes!

We aren't in a chain as our buyer is a first timer with parents and our seller has bought an empty house to hopefully things will go smoothly xxxxxx

Ps as for WI... I gained half! GAH! Oh well, the house stuff has meant I'm a bit all over the place and star week starts today so may be a bit of bloat - back to the drawing board on that one! xx

22nd January 2014 - EE Day

Brekkie - HEB Alpen

Lunch - Leftover spag bol sauce on a jacket potato (1)

Snacks - HEXA Milk for 2 x coffees

Evening - Beef Stiry Fry, Stir Fry Sauce (2.5), Egg Noodles

Syns - 3.5/15

WI - 1lb off! xx

WI - 1.5lb off and FINALLY got my 1/2 stone award!

Trying to get back into logging food!! xx

19th February 2014 - EE Day

Brekkie - HEB Alpen

Lunch - Tuna Salad, Mango Pieces

Snacks - HEXA Milk for 2 x coffees, Activia Yogs x 2, Kitkat (5.5)

Evening - Beef Stiry Fry, Stir Fry Sauce (2.5), Egg Noodles

Syns - 8/15

WI today and expecting a gain!!! Was not good over Valentine's weekend! Oh well, back on it 100% since Monday so hopefully be a small one xx

+1lb BOOOOOOO!

Oh well, its was well enjoyed! xx

Sneaks back in under radar...

2nd April 2014 - EE Day

Brekkie - HEB Alpen , Banana

Lunch - TBC

Snacks - HEXA Milk for 2 x coffees, Tesco low fat yog (1), Kitkat (5.5)

Evening - Big free spag bol - Extra Lean mince, onion, passata, courgette, mushroom, balsamic, spaghetti, 70g pancetta (5)

Syns - 11.5/15

Last edited:
Welcome back, have you moved yet?

Yes! We moved into our new house 2 weeks ago today, all in and settled thank you.

Been off plan for 3 weeks almost and went back to WI yesterday - pleasantly surprised with only 1.5lbs on - must've been all the lugging boxes and stress.

Looking forward to summer and focusing on slimming again.

Hope you are well? xx

3rd April 2014 - EE Day

Brekkie - HEB Alpen

Lunch - HEB Wholemeal Roll, Ham, Salad, Mustard (1)

Snacks - HEXA Milk for 2 x coffees, Mango and pomegranate

Evening - Spinach, chickpeas, red pepper, balsamic, diced chorizo (5), humous (2)

Syns - 8/15

Back