MancBird's Weightloss Diary

Definitly water retention from all the working out and a bit of food weight maybe from nandos! Nothin to worry about hun im sure you'll get a good one next week and get thru all the days out and meals you have to be good at!! xx

MancBird said:
Do it! You won't regret it, I've never had results like these from any workout I've ever done! Even if the scales don't budge, the inches will! xxxxx

Well I've just done it!! Blimey thought I wasn't too unfit, looks like I was sadly mistaken ha ha. ;-) xx

Well I've just done it!! Blimey thought I wasn't too unfit, looks like I was sadly mistaken ha ha. ;-) xx

No pain no gain!!! haha its always hard the first day no matter how fit you are, its a proper hard work out!!

MancBird - LOVE the piccys in your album sweety you look beautiful!!

are you blaming the Nandos - were you 100% apart from that?

I think its muscle mass!!! x

Yeah I was 100% other than the slip up I suppose, it seems weird to blame it on muscle mass when I'm 3 weeks into shred, but I guess Level 2 works a load of different muscles with all the planks?!

xxxxxxx

Definitly water retention from all the working out and a bit of food weight maybe from nandos! Nothin to worry about hun im sure you'll get a good one next week and get thru all the days out and meals you have to be good at!! xx

Thanks honey xxxxxx

No pain no gain!!! haha its always hard the first day no matter how fit you are, its a proper hard work out!!

MancBird - LOVE the piccys in your album sweety you look beautiful!!

Thank you so much! Feeling good at the min enjoying my clothes for a change!! xxxxxx

Plank - i think we are all planks for doing it!!! hehe! on level 3....planks up and down - looks serious i tell you! its like down to your elbows, back up to your hands - hold the plank - REPEAT! argh!

I LOVE Level 3!! Its my fave out of them all, I just really enjoy the jumps, supermans and cardio with weights!!

Not so much the plank raises though...! xxxxxxx

Booooo, having one of those 2 or 3 days a month when I feel generally sh8t about myself (otherwise known as PMT), feel all bloaty and big and think I may have gained, my clothes don't feel loose and I generally want to curl up and cry and watch bad films and eat chocolate... but I WON'T lol!

Grrr... here's to weekend and brighter moods!! xxxxxxx

Well colour me happy, I only went and lost 1.5lbs... what a boost to my generally crappy mood!!! Ditched the gain from last week and an extra half, now at my lowest ever...

Funny how sometimes life gives you lemonade as well as lemons! xxxxxx

awesome result!!!! well done gorgeous xxxx

oh and snap out the mood - before i come and kick your butt! x

Well done MB, great loss, esp when you're not feeling it!! xx

Thanks all, I really needed a boost, feeling much better about things today!

I need to learn to trust the plan and not beat myself up so much xxxxxxx

Think I need to take some of your advice this week hun!! xx

Morning all,

I had a really good weekend foodwise, haven't gone over on syns at all this week and fitted in a shred over the weekend (only got 2 days to do, wow!). So really positive about a loss this week.

The problem I'm facing at the moment is a bout of mild depression / PMT... I am naturally quite an upbeat person, but the last week I feel like I have been spiralling down, and for no reason at all really... I have a wonderful fiance and can't wait to get married, got a holiday booked for later on this year and lots of gigs and days out booked, work is fine, my family and friends are all ok... so why do I feel down
:(

I've never really been a depressive type, I hope the mood shifts with * week in the next couple of days!!
xxxxxxxxxx

Hey, hope you're ok xx Think we all get times when we feel a bit down, esp if it's to do with *. You are doing so well with SW and with the Shredding, you deserve to be sooo happy :) xxxx

Back