MancBird's Weightloss Diary

Morning Laura, and thank for the message, the gloom is lifting today and I feel more like myself, thats 2 months of bad PMT now, very annoying, hate feeling like that!! Know it doesn;t make for interesting reading either lol!

I have been sneaky peeking and down to 16st 2lb this morning on my home scales, would be 5.5lbs off but take into account a few pounds gain in the daytime and I should hopefully be looking at a 2lb loss tomorrow, poss more! 1 more session of shred to do as well, but reluctant to do it before WI as I seem more likely to STS or gain if I exercise the night before - sounds ridiculous but true!

Going to finish shredding tomorrow night and take my final measurements which is exciting!

Here's to a happy, healthy, positive day!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What are you going to do once you hit day 30, are you going to carry on doing it occasionally or get a new dvd??!!

I'm going to cut it down to 2-3 times a week, plus my zumba and a session on the exercise bike. Then in a couple of months, when I get to 3 stone off, going to do the whole thing again!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-1.5lbs!! 2 stone 2lbs total so far... woohoo!!!!!! Got the magic 30lbs off now!!! xxxxxx

Wooh, well done Hun, you are doing soo well. How was the last Shred? Did you get emotional?? I haven't yet motivated myself for it and now going out for dinner tomorrow so I may be screwed!!! xxx

Wooh, well done Hun, you are doing soo well. How was the last Shred? Did you get emotional?? I haven't yet motivated myself for it and now going out for dinner tomorrow so I may be screwed!!! xxx

He he, the only emotion I felt was major relief ha! Going to have a few days off the exercise til Monday now and enjoy the BH weekend without the terrifying Jillian!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Viva La Diva said:
Sorry for jumping back on here, just wanted to say Ellebear I love your piccy !! Your hair looks gawjus!!

Diva x

Ooh ta! It was a photoshoot so I can never make it look as nice haha!!! Thanks for commenting though xxx

Hiya all,

Thanks for the messages, had a bit of an off planish kinda weekend with boozing and a curry and an easter egg... going to take the gain tonight (prob 1-2lb) and back on track since Monday, these BH weekends are a killer lol!

Hope you're having a fab hol EB xxxxxx

MancBird said:
Hiya all,

Thanks for the messages, had a bit of an off planish kinda weekend with boozing and a curry and an easter egg... going to take the gain tonight (prob 1-2lb) and back on track since Monday, these BH weekends are a killer lol!

Hope you're having a fab hol EB xxxxxx

Ooh it's lush here!!! :)

Hi All,

Well these 2 BH weekends have certainly put the brakes on my journey, I've not really synned anything over the last weekend, after a 2lb gain last week... I fear I will be heading for a gain again this week!

ARGHGHGHGHGHHHH!!! NoSelfControl.com!!

Oh well, back to 100% today and you never know...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Lovely

This BH hasn't been great for me either, I was away tho, so had no intention of trying to syn everything. Sunshine makes me want to drink cider, so I did, all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday... WI tomoro, so detox until then... Doubting it will help, but as you say you never know!! xxx

ALL ABOARD... I'm on the wagon!

Laura glad you had a fab weekend, and enjoyed the lovely cider! Had a good few myself on Saturday night.

EB did you see any of the Royal Wedding?! It was AMAZING, got me so excited for mine! xxxxxx

1lb on, so thats 3lb gained in 2 week, GAHHHHHHHH.

Big week this week needed then! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back