MancBird's Weightloss Diary

Well done on your loss - I'm off class for two weeks and already dreading the results when I go back - it's just not possible to eat healthy and stay sober and enjoy yourself when your on hols!!! xx

Have a great time Mav! x

I'm doing ok this week, had a terrible cold and sore throat so been caning the lemsips and soothers and not counting them (bad I know), but been good foodwise other than that, even behaved at a BBQ at weekend, counted my syns for drinks and stayed away from the bread and crisps!

Have managed 2 shreds so far this week but was too sick yesterday for zumba, so going to fit a shred in tonight as feeling better!

Fingers crossed for WI tomorrow, only want 1lb, come on scales! xxxxxxxx

I am back shredding too hun - i am bored of Jillian yap already though - tomorrow i am having my own workout music on!!! xxx

hope you are feeling better poppet! x

I am back shredding too hun - i am bored of Jillian yap already though - tomorrow i am having my own workout music on!!! xxx

hope you are feeling better poppet! x

Thank youuuuu I am also sick of Jilliyap, may have to mute her too!!!!

Shred is the only exercise thats ever worked for me so keeping it going if I can, even 3 or 4 a week is good as well as zumba.

Keep going too pow pow!!! xxxxx

WI tonight, and showing 2lb off this morning, which is poo really as I usually gain 2-3 throughout the day, so may be looking at STS or small gain at best - I guess this could be down to star week, but still so frustrating... maybe some magic saus action might help today...

Grrrrrrr! I am working so hard with shred and everything, I just wish I could get a big loss for once, just to motivate me, instead of crawling all the time! xxxxxxx

i bet its cos you are shredding you are not losing weight, but gaining lean muscle mass!!!! :)

and toning, and losing inches!!! good luck babe xxx

Half a pound off, good for star week and shred I reckon!

Shame I had a chinese meal and some cake/ice cream for our anniversary meal after WI last night!

But woke up today with major focus and feeling like a good 2lb loss this week! Shred tonight and no plans at weekend at present (first time in ages, good I need the rest!) and went to Tesco last night and filled my fridge and cupboards with the good stuff, so should be able to resist any more temptation!

Here's to a fab week xxxxxxxxxxxx

So its WI day, and showing 16 4.5lbs this morning, (if only WI was now, would be 3.5 ha ha). Hoping that even with a 2-3lb gain over the day +1lb for SW scales, I will come out with a 1lb loss... fingers crossed xxxxxxxxx

A cheeky pound! So 25lbs to go xxxxxxxxx

To my interim wedding target, which is my lowest ever weight!!!!! xxxxx

Feeling massive today, had a flexi day on Saturday at the races (not too bad, few drinks, we went for chinese but I just had boiled rice and a chicken and vegetable dish), then scoffed some tapas yesterday at lunchtime and followed it up with chocolate... I am incapable of being 100% at weekends!!!!

Frustrated week this week xxxxxxxxxxxxx

come on lovely - you can do it!!!!! ive been terrible this weekend (honest.....rather bad!) and you can get back on track with me!!! :D

ready? x

come on lovely - you can do it!!!!! ive been terrible this weekend (honest.....rather bad!) and you can get back on track with me!!! :D

ready? x

Ok then, I'm with you... it really is a struggle at the min though!!

Plodding on :D xxxxx

So off to WI tonight, even though I think I may be looking at a 1lb gain at least... but you never know! xxxxxxxx

I've really sturggled the last couple of weeks too, so I am fully prepared for another gain this week... My logic is, once bf is gone, I'll have no excuse to eat crap all the time!! Target by November, for sure!!! Good luck tonight xx

I've really sturggled the last couple of weeks too, so I am fully prepared for another gain this week... My logic is, once bf is gone, I'll have no excuse to eat crap all the time!! Target by November, for sure!!! Good luck tonight xx

Cheers Laura, I know how you feel, just can't get my head in the game at all at the minute, old habits really slipping back in...

Kick up the bums needed all round I think!!!! xxxxxx

Back