MancBird's Weightloss Diary

Thank you for the support and the kick... I didn't go to class and I feel terrible about it.

I am going to try and go to another one tonight... I got on my scales and it said 4 on and I just panicked. At least I didn't eat rubbish though.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxx

I went... 1lb on, which I thought was pretty good considering lol!

Here we go again this week... xxxxxxxxxx

superspeed red fishy week??? xxx well done for going to a weigh in honey - and it wasnt 4 on like you thought - 1!!! 1!!! a mini blip if you ask me! :) xxx

Powerweek to look good for TT??!!

Thanks ladies, power week would be great, I am going to Red Hot World Buffet tonight so first hurdle there!!! Rest of the week looking good though, going to a Christening on Sunday but can behave with a buffet there and just do the lots of salad and skinless chicken legs!!

Have a great weekend xxxxxxxxx

Hmm... so this week has gone interestingly... Red Hot World Buffet was carnage (well, the desserts were) so wrote it off and behaved, even got through the buffet at the christening, had a couple of drinks though and we all ended up in the curry house...

So two MAJOR blips this week, and I'm expecting another gain... haven't had a loss for 3 weeks now, sad face!! I keep panicking that I'm going to give in, I skipped my normal class last week but went to the other one the day after, I'm definitely going tonight and going to tell my C that I am wavering...

I did however, take a step in the right direction today... I booked an appointment to try on wedding dresses! Its not until August 12th, but that gives me a good 8 weeks to blast off half a stone and get right on track... think I will remove my Take That ticker (as its on Saturday... double woohoo!!! Ps I'm driving so not naughty business!) and replace it with a dress trying on countdown!

Maybe that will get my head back in the game... got a shopping list and menu full of free goodies and recipes from the mag to make this week, lets go! xxxxxxx

+2lb, gah, thats 3lb gained in a month and none lost... gah gah gah!!

However, have been to Tesco and stocked up on everything, and planned meals for the next week out to the letter... this week WILL be a GOOD week and WILL be a LOSS!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

draw a line honey and get past this blipp - May is gone - June is here - you can get rid of that gain in 2 weeks (max) and it will be gone!!! (bit like Cillit bang!?!)

Come on girlie - or i will set Jedi Jim on you!!! :) (see their light!!! argh!!!) xxx

Rare for me to do a food diary, but thought it might help this week:

Thursday - EE Day

Breakfast
2 x Alpen Light Bars

Lunch
HEB Bread
Turkey
Light Coleslaw -2
French Fries crisps - 4
Apple
2 x satsumas

Dinner
Boiled rice
Thai green curry - 1 HEA & 2 syns
Thai Green Chicken Curry | Slimming Eats - Slimming World Recipes

Syns
Nandos Peri Nuts 28g - 6 syns
Coleslaw (Tesco light choices) from lunch 50g - 2 syns
French fries crisps - 4
Curry Paste from dinner - 2

TOTAL = 14 syns

Last edited:
Friday - EE Day

Breakfast
2 x Alpen Light Bars

Lunch
HEB Bread
Lean Beef slice
Light Coleslaw -2
French Fries crisps - 4
Apple
Satsuma

Dinner
TBC

Syns
Coleslaw (Tesco light choices) from lunch 50g - 2 syns

TOTAL = 6 syns

Hi MB

That receipt for Thai Green Curry looks delicious and I think I will give that a try this weekend. What is cocunut extract and where abouts in supermarket do you find it, is it a liquid like vanilla extract? I have searched on Asda online for it and it brought up soap with coconut extract which I don't think would go down too nice in a curry!!!

Thanks and have a good week xxxxxxxxx

Hi MB

That receipt for Thai Green Curry looks delicious and I think I will give that a try this weekend. What is cocunut extract and where abouts in supermarket do you find it, is it a liquid like vanilla extract? I have searched on Asda online for it and it brought up soap with coconut extract which I don't think would go down too nice in a curry!!!

Thanks and have a good week xxxxxxxxx

Hi SB,

I couldn't find it either, thought it would be with the vanilla extract and baking stuff in Tesco but no joy so skipped it and it still tasted good!

I think it may be a Canadian thing as BritMum who runs the site is over in Canada xxxxxx

Well I think I may have played a blinder this week, I got on my home scales this morning and showing 16 stone 3lbs, my class scales are usually +1 on that so would mean a 6lb LOSS!! However, I'm sure as the day goes on I will gain the usual 2-3lbs over the course of the day, so hoping for 3 or 4 tonight...

Ideally a 4lb loss would fantastic, as this would take me down to my lowest ever again, right back on track...!

So proud of myself for having a "fab first week" again after a few weeks of messing about!

All systems go for this week, really really want that 2.5 stone sticker before my hols is September!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw boo, only 1.5lb off, was disappointed thought it might be twice that! Gah, that is what I get for weighing in at home first!

I have decided to shift focus a bit, and set a target for the weight I would like to be by my wedding... the lowest I have ever been is 14 stone 10, so I'm going for that as an initial target by the big day... so I have 26.5lbs to go to get to my "lowest" target! If and when I get there, I will then set a lower target...

So here we go again, here's to a good week! xxxxxxxx

1.5lb is a brilliant loss hun!!!!

I think that's a lovely idea to set your target for your wedding then you can work out average losses needed each week and give yourself a boost when your about to be naughty! :) xx

Thanks hun, I've got a plan now and at the min would only need to lose 2lb a month to get to my interim target by the wedding... much more manageable than thinking I need to lose over 5 stone by then... lets see what happens! xxxxxxxx

Back