MancBird's Weightloss Diary

Thanks Louise, Im feeling a bit better today about things, had a good day yesterday on plan so going to give it a good go this week xx

WI no5 tonight and I'm feeling good, after my STS last week I've give it a good go this week and hoping for a 2lb loss hopefully.

I've been absolutely starving this week! Had to really hammer the free foods.

I'll let you know how I got on later...! xx

ps, I went for a healthcheck last week as my blood pressure was a bit high in December... its come down again now!!

Im attributing that to the power of SW as well! :)

Another 2lbs off!! So made up!!

Cheers Louise, when is your WI this week? xx

Another week.... and this one has been mostly spent doing Davina Fit, aching and being very good on plan....

I WANT THAT 3LBS OFF TOMORROW!!

Getting my stone award will really give me the confidence to keep going until my holiday in 4 weeks.... assuming there isnt an ash cloud by then.... ahem!

Good luck all this week xx

Thought I'd get this going again to hopefully kick start my losses, only half a pound off in a month, all STS's, need to get things moving again so keeping a food diary this week.

Today so far:

Alpen Light Bar
Banana

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooh, I really am quite crap at writing a diary aren't I?! I spend so much time commeting on everyone else's stuff I never write me own!

Well, new year, new start and all that... its my 2nd week back on plan 100% after a 4lb gain at Xmas, and lost 1.5lb last week... I've bought an exercise bike (OHs idea as he wants to shift his Xmas gain too) and have been on it 3 times so far this week, for 20 mins a time, cycling 5 miles a go at 70% of my maximum heart rate (apparantly best for burning fat?!?! Exercise types may know?!) and going to my Zumba class tonight, going to try and squeeze in one more "bike ride" tomorrow and that'll be 5 times I've exercised this week... I have never exercised that much in a week IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!

If you'd have told me I would do this a year ago I'd have laughed!! I always though I was one of those SW-ers who was happy to drop the weight without exercising too much... but now I find I am enjoying it more and more... I'm not saying I am an exercise convert or anything, just that it feels kind of ok to work out a couple of times a week, and I'm hoping it will show on the scales...

I sneaky peaked this week last night and says 3lb off so far, but not taking anything for granted... will see how it goes...

Sorry for being ranty and waffly!

In other news, I am making Lasagna tonight and using the dreaded Quark for my white sauce, I've heard some shockers about it on here but never managed to track any down til today at Waitrose, so here goes...... hope its nice!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey there, I am back on plan after about a year off too, booo. Still not getting into the exercise bit, think it's because it's still dark all the time. I have a perfectly good bike in the shed and I am determined it will be used this year!!

Nice to see a fellow TT fan too :) I am going to see them in Manc in June too, altho I think it's th 7th I'm goin. So bad with remembering dates, good job I'm going with my mum who is super organised!!

Good luck with your continuing success! xx

Hey there, I am back on plan after about a year off too, booo. Still not getting into the exercise bit, think it's because it's still dark all the time. I have a perfectly good bike in the shed and I am determined it will be used this year!!

Nice to see a fellow TT fan too :) I am going to see them in Manc in June too, altho I think it's th 7th I'm goin. So bad with remembering dates, good job I'm going with my mum who is super organised!!

Good luck with your continuing success! xx

Thanks for popping by, wouldn't it be great to shift a couple of stone before the boys hit Manc!! I LOVE TT and have done since I was a teen lol, I'll never grow out of it! Well done for getting back on SW and good luck this time around xxxxx

It was bl**dy rubbish lol, I just can't make Qusrk taste any good whatever I try lol, it just taste of soap to me lol, I think I will just grab a packet sauce too next time, how many syns is that one?? xxxxx

Hi Manc bird, I am trying to get back into things after having a break since November - finding it tough!

Nice to see some fellow TT fans.... off to Garys 40th birthday concert on Thursday and I can't wait :happy036:. One of my goals is to lose enough to be able to fit into one of tour t-shirts - going to see them in Sunderland and Wembley so have two shots at it!

Anyway, well done on the loss since Christmas and the exercise bike! I need to set my Wii up again since moving house.

H2 x

Ooh Lucky you Hannah - GB40 looks like it's gonna be an amazing night. I know a few people whoa re going and it's all they are talking about on fb!! Sometimes I really hate living so far away from stuff like that cos travel anywhere is so expensive.

I'm sure you will get into the tour T Shirts - I haven't bought a tour t shirt since the Ultimate Tour, but I might this year if the weather is good and I am skinny enough!!

Hi MancBird

I have just read your story and have to same that it sounds just like mine!!

Good luck this time round! It's my third attempt and I am determined to do it this time

Nat x

Hey guys, thank for for popping by!!

Hannah and Maverick - I sooooooooooooooo want to get a tour t-shirt, but a skinny ladies one, not having to get a Large in the "normal" tee (like the old one I wear to Zumba...) I would love to get one and whack it on and boogie with everyone!! Or a vest top... actually, getting ahead of myself there lol!!

Natty, its amazing how many people have been through the wars as well on here, at least we're not alone!! We can do it!!

Good luck to you all this week, and well done so far xxxxxxxx

It was bl**dy rubbish lol, I just can't make Qusrk taste any good whatever I try lol, it just taste of soap to me lol, I think I will just grab a packet sauce too next time, how many syns is that one?? xxxxx

I am sure its 4.5 syns - then HEA your milk!??! x

Ha ha, me too Diva, I always read everyone else's so rubbish at keeping my own! May be this year I will, who knows?!

I love that dress, I don't even know if it still exists anywhere, I thought about the kind of dress I would love to wear if I was slimmer when I first set up my profile, and I could picture a strapless dress with ruffles, and I love gingham check so googled it and up came the MancBird dress in Google images!

I would love to track down one similar when I get to target and replace it with a piccie of me wearing it...!! One day....!!

Thanks for saying hi and well done on your fantastic loss so far xxxxxxxxx

Back