MancBird's Weightloss Diary

WI today and feeling good and positive about it! Lots of exercise this week and a good 100% on plan, hoping for 2lb and a step closer to that 2 stone sticker!! Hope everyone has a great day and good luck if you're WI tonight xxxxxxxx

Good luck, I've got my WI tonight and I'm a bit nervous lol. Not sure why, but hopefully I'll have a loss, more than the measly 1lb of last week would be great, but I know a loss is a loss and I should be greatful for whatever I get!!

Good Luck lovelies, let us know how you get on, EB I'm sure those gym seshes will pay off this week for you! xxxxx

-2.5lbs OFF!!! Biggest loss for a good while, so so pleased!

I did a 10k "cycle" to celebrate!!! Woohoo!!!! xxxxxx

1lb off - not very happy, was 100% on plan...

Think because I've got lots on my mind it's all weighing me down :( !!

1lb off - not very happy, was 100% on plan...

Think because I've got lots on my mind it's all weighing me down :( !!

Hey 1lb is a good loss!!! My average is half a pound usually, so a pound would be fab!

I know what you mean though, always frustrating when you feel like you should have lost a bit more... sure your good work will show this week if you carry on at 100% xxxxxx

well done MancB on your loss - awesome!!! i hope my gym visits have helped!!! xxx

Thanks lovely, fingers crossed for you xxxxx

Oooh GB40 is live on the Radio... I had so many plans tonight that didn't involve listening to radio 2... ah well, there's always tomorrow!!

I'm sticking to plan 100%... Just had masses of pasta and veg, and a mini naan my bf left in the freezer... 6.5 syns for the day is ok tho ;) Hoping to maybe get some exercise at the weekend, not sure what yet, but I'll see how energetic I feel, roll on 4pm tomorrow for the start of the weekend!! xx

I put some new pics up if anyone wants to have a nosy... I think I look ok compared to my old pics lol!

In other non-SW related news, these are the (non-food) related things I am looking forward to this week:

-Zumba Class tonight with my work mates... always a fab laugh even though I'm knackered
-Benefit's new blusher Bella Bamba is out on Saturday on counters... going to get my Benefizzle on with a mini-makeover thingy including getting my brows waxed... sounds daft but feels amazing after!
-Getting my hair coloured and trimmed on Saturday, always makes me feel good rather than when I attempt it out of a box!
- Date Night on Saturday with H2B!

Hope everyone's having a good week so far whatever you're up to! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thos pics are lovely, the only good thing about "before" pics is that you can see such a difference in yourself. My mum took pics of me at Xmas which I immediately deleted after she posted them on fb. Just horrible! I am hoping that in a couple of months I'll be a bit more confident about getting my pic taken again, once the double chin has gone lol!!

Your Benefit makeover sounds good - I love looking at Benefit stuff in Boots, but can never afford anything. I know what you mean about a cut n colour making you feel better too. I'm due to have mine done in a couple of weeks but I'm seriously thinkging of cancelling because I can't afford to spend so much money on it, when I have other things I need to pay for... Might go somewhere cheaper for a change altho I know all the girls in my local salon really well so it's always fun going in there!

You have lots to look forward to this week, enjoy it :) xxx

OMG, Zumba was sooooooooooo hard last night! Lots of new routines to learn and a lot higher impact, and lots of arm work which nearly killed me! I was sweating cobs by the end!

Scales were showing a 2lb loss when I got in which would put me half a pound from my 2 stone award, got everything crossed I will stay that way for WI tomorrow... going to the football tonight so having a small dinner before I go and no snacks there other than maybe a Diet Coke, then light lunch tomorrow and lots of water so hopefully get the loss I feel I deserve after 4 sessions of exercise this week!

Fingers crossed anyhow!!! xxxxxxx

WI tonight eeeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm hoping for a loss as had a pretty good week all in, had a great time at the football last night (4-2 win) and so a bit tired today but nothing a nice little loss won't sort!

Will let you know xxxxx

-1lb!!! Is it bad that I was so disappointed?!?!? After 4 seshes of exercise/Zumba I really felt like it was a good 2 off, and I so badly wanted that shiny 2 stone award!!

ARGH!! Now I have 3 meals out to contend with this week, so better make some smart choices if I want the shiny this week!

ARGH!! xxxxxxxx (I know a pound is still good and my loss so far this year is 5.5lb which is a lot for me in a month, and I'm at my lowest so far so should still be pleased but we always want more don't we?!)

As you said to me last week, a loss is a loss, no matter how small. I know how disheartening it is when it's not a big oe, but as long as you stay motived you can keep going. Just think of TT spotting you in the crowd in June!! xx

As you said to me last week, a loss is a loss, no matter how small. I know how disheartening it is when it's not a big oe, but as long as you stay motived you can keep going. Just think of TT spotting you in the crowd in June!! xx

He he, I totally am so so excited about TT!!!! I didn't listen to GB40 in the end, was it good?

Thanks for the support xxxxxxxxxxx

do i need to kick you - a pound off is perfectly fine! and a loss....if i have that tonight i will be over the moon.

it should also keep you focused on the meals out and making sure you be a perfect SW-er!!! good luck!

you can do it babes xxx lots of love EB xxx

He he, I totally am so so excited about TT!!!! I didn't listen to GB40 in the end, was it good?

Thanks for the support xxxxxxxxxxx

OMG It was soo good, such a random choice of TT/Gary songs... The most random for me being Sunday to Saturday - who ever thought they would hear GB singing that again, let alone live in concert!!!

xxx

Back