MancBird's Weightloss Diary

You'll be fine hun, know this sounds weird but having a chinese is sometimes the best way to be naughty... as it means you're super strict with yourself afterwards, if I don't have something naughty I just bend the rules anyway (e.g don't count biscuits etc).

I know what you mean, if anything I focus more when I've had a slip, would be happy with a maintain I think this week, after a good loss last, be great to keep my lowest weight ever status!

Here's hoping eh!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i fell off the wagon on Sat night - and paid the price too :(
Hoping to pull it back for Thursday! x

Wouldn't it be nice to be one of those people who doesn't bail spectacularly at the weekends when a bit of booze is involved?!?!

I envy those people! xxxxxxxxxxx

I always end up having too much to drink.....i wish i had a sensible button i could activate around midnight! hehe! x

Monday 25 July 2011 - Extra Easy Day

Brekkie - 2 x Alpens (HEXB) and some cherries

Snacks - Laughing cow light (A)

Lunch - Wholemeal roll (6), Lean pork, Humous (2), Cheese curls (3.5)

Snack -Activias x 2

Evening Meal - Chicken, Chorizo (4) and Warm Spinach Salad with Onion, Red Peppers and Balsamic Vinegar

Total syns - 15.5

Exercise - 14k on the Exercise Bike

Tuesday 26 July 2011 - Extra Easy Day

Brekkie - 2 x Alpens (HEXB)

Snacks - Peas in Pods, Apple, Satsumas

Lunch - Wholemeal roll (6), Chorizo (4) , Humous (2)

Snack -Activias x 2

Evening Meal - Sausage and Mash (4 for sausages)

Total syns - 16

Exercise - Rest Day

Crap day today... stupidly got on my home scales at lunchtime and showing 3lb up, wtf, after all my hard work getting a 3lb loss last week I'm about to put it all back on?!?!

WTF?!?!

I hate days like this xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i hate home scales too hun - i weighed in at 5.5lbs up on Sat morning, lost it all on Sun morning, gained anoter 1.5 on Monday.

It goes up and down - is it your period due? that can add lbs cant it?

Keep smiling x

Not due til next week, so week before bloat maybe, I am hoping to magically lose any gain overnight afrer a good day today and tomorrow and get that magic maintain!!

Smiling for now, at least!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I hopped on this morning, fully dressed for work, and showing 1.5 ON! BOOOOOO!!

Looks like I am heading for a gain... if I could somehow wriggle that to 1 or half on I wouldn't be too disappointed... had a bad Saturday night last week that seems to have scuppered the whole week... but will pull it back this week!

Fingers crossed its not toooooo bad! xxxxxxxxx

Wednesday 27th July 2011 - Green Day! WEIGH IN DAY!

Brekkie - 2 x Alpens (HEXB1)

Snacks - Mixed Berries and VLF Fromage Frais

Lunch - Wholemeal roll (HEXB2), (HEXA1) Cheddar Cheese, Mango Chutney (2), Cheese Curls (3.5)

Snack -Activias x 2, Banana

Evening Meal - Spaghetti, Pancetta (5), Leeks, Mushrooms, Philly Extra Light (HEXA2)

Total syns - 10.5

Exercise - 10k cycle on exercise bike

Hun - i am so on board the gain train this week.....i need to be on the loser wagon, but i fell off. I'm showing 3 on this morning which will be at least 1 or 2 tomorrow!! x

Hun - i am so on board the gain train this week.....i need to be on the loser wagon, but i fell off. I'm showing 3 on this morning which will be at least 1 or 2 tomorrow!! x

Ha are, we are crap lately lol, well up and down, need to get back in the game!!

I'm boozing next 2 nights and a curry at Akbars on Sunday!!

Nightmare!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Big shock and upset last night, I gained 3.5lbs... not had a gain like that since Xmas, was so shocked, I knew I had gained but no idea it would be that much... after all the hard work of the week before shifting the 3lb and getting down to my lowest ever, all that hard work undone again and another half to boot... I even shed a tear in the car on the way home!!

Was so upset last night I nearly thought of jacking it all in, can you imagine?! Realised today that this is still so important to me or I wouldn't be so upset, but still a real shock... especially as I only really fell off on the Saturday and was pretty good the rest of the week (or so I thought), did 3 big cycles on my exercise bike and went for a run for the first time in my life... I was crushed!!

I know I could make excuses (too much exercise - ha), hidden syns in things, etc etc... but the truth is I just don't count some things, selectively "forgetting" has become part of my routine, and it is clearly starting to show...

Disappointed, but never giving up, MB

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thursday 28th July 2011 - Red Day!

Brekkie - 2 x Alpens (HEB1)

Snacks - Mixed Berries and VLF Fromage Frais

Lunch - 2 x Bread for toast (HEB2) and Marmite, Cheese Curls (3.5)

Snack -Activias x 2 (0.5 for peach one), Banana

Evening Meal - Going to a work function tonight with free food and drink (driving) its a buffet... not sure what the options are but hoping for cooked meats and salad, or chicken without the skin... will have to update tomorrow...

Total syns - 4 TBC

Exercise - Rest Day

Sorry about WI last night hun!!!

Dont be disheartened. I have seen many people have a gain like that (I have done worse) and if you are 100% this week it is possible to get most, if not all, of it off!!

A little determination goes a long way, it may seem like a step backwards but on every journey there will be a bump in the road, its how you now face that bump that makes the difference.

You can do it hun, chin up xxx

hey hun - sorry to hear about your gain.

I am going to be joining you tonight on the gain train too. Its just one of those weeks for me.

I am going to do a 100% Red week Friday to Thursday next week and going to smash the 4rse off what happens tonight.

I know you can do it - its just a blip honey xxxx

Thank you lovely, it came at a really sh*tty time for me as well, full of PMT and bad day at work, everything happening at once, blah blah... sad face!

Ah well, been 100% today and that is the aim this week... lets go!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya hun, pants to the gain but.... I'd see it as a temp blip, exercise makes you retain more fluid plus if it's nearly time of month you also hold more fluid, stick to it and I bet you get a fab loss next week. Hugs xx

Back