MancBird's Weightloss Diary

Monday 8th August 2011 - EE DAY! (11 Syns Only)

Brekkie - Fruit and Natural Yoghurt, 2 x Alpen Lights (HEXB)

Snacks - Banana

Lunch - Cheese Curls (3.5), 98% Super Noodles, Apple, Marmite Cheese (HEXA)

Snack - Grapes, Mullerlight

Evening Meal - Smoked Salmon, Tagliatelle and Philly Light (4 syns)

Total syns - 7.5 TBC

Exercise - 10k Exercise Bike

Last edited:
WEEKEND CATCH UP...

Saturday 6th August 2011 - EE DAY!

Brekkie - Fruit and Natural Yoghurt

Snacks - Cherries

Lunch - Discos (5), HEX B Pitta for pitta pizza, Passata, Chorizo (3), Olives (1), Cheese (HEXA)

Snack - Grapes, Mullerlight

Evening Meal - Steak, Corn on the Cob and Roast Potatoes (5 syns for Olive Oil)

Total syns - 14

Exercise - None!

Sunday 7th August 2011 - EE DAY!

Brekkie - Fruit and Natural Yoghurt

Snacks - Banana

Lunch - Discos (5), HEX B Pitta for pitta pizza, Passata, Tuna, Olives (1), Cheese (HEXA)

Snack - Mullerlight, Celery and Carrot Sticks

Evening Meal - Spag Bol (FREE), Garlic Bread 14!

Total syns - 19

Exercise - None!

So doing some Slimming maths, I had 72.5 syns since WI (not including today), so I have to cut my syns to catch up to 11 per day til WI...

Pow Pow! Can feel a loss this weeeeeeek!! xxxxxxx

Tuesday 9th August 2011 - EE DAY!

Brekkie - Tesco Low Fat Yog (3 syns - what a waste! Out of Mullers!), 2 x Alpens (HEXB)

Snacks - Activias x 2

Lunch - 98% FF Super Noodles, Tesco Crispy Fries (3.5) (Wlakers French Fries rip off lol)

Snack - Waitrose Greek Salad (6.5 syns ARGH!!!)

Evening Meal - Gnocchi (4), Tuna, Olives (1), Lemon Juice and Garlic

Total syns - 15 (4 OVER target for day! Grr!!)

Exercise - None again! Lazy!

Last edited:
Showing a 1lb loss on my home scales (woo!) after a very good week foodwise, lost my mojo a bit with exercise, can't seem to be bothered to do any last couple of days lol... need to focus on improving that this week!

Fingers crossed another 100% day tomorrow and might even get a bigger loss xxxxxxxxxxxx

I blame the weather for a similar loss of exercise mojo - it's like bloody winter here again :( Is this what it's going to be like for the next 6 months?! Good luck for WI, I'm sure you will get the loss you deserve :) xx

I blame the weather for a similar loss of exercise mojo - it's like bloody winter here again :( Is this what it's going to be like for the next 6 months?! Good luck for WI, I'm sure you will get the loss you deserve :) xx

Cheers Laura, yeah I think you're right, can't get into gear in this weather!! Bit of rain and I automatically relocate to the sofa with my SATC box set! Hope you're doing ok this week, will bob over to your diary for a nosy... xxxxxxxxx

Wednesday 10th August 2011 - EE DAY!

Brekkie - 2 x Alpens (HEXB)

Snacks - Activias x 2

Lunch - Wholemeal Roll (6), Chicken, Crispy Fries (4)

Snack - Nowt (WI tonight ha!)

Evening Meal - TBC

Total syns - 10

Exercise - TBC

Hi All,

Haven't really felt like posting today, the riots in Manc have devastated me, my brother has an apartment in the Northern Quarter and all the lobby and the Tesco below have been smashed up, he was away luckily but his flatmate was home and was so worried about him. Spent most of last night in tears, as you can tell from my username I love Manchester so much and couldn't believe what I was seeing!

Feeling a bit better now and hopeful those who committed these acts will be brought to justice. I hope you are all ok in your respective home towns and cities! xxxxxxxxxx

ps WI tonight, wish me luck x

1/2 a lb off, boo, hoped for 1 at least gah, ah well, a loss is a loss!

My bridesmaids are arriving tonight for Operation Bridal Gown tomorrow! First time I've tried on a dress woohoo! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am SO excited for you honey xxxxx i hope you have an amazing time! I miss my bee maids :( not seen them for ages!!! but hey ho - from 3rd Sept i think i see them every week or so :) xxxx

Well done on your loss MB - it still is one ;)

And trying on dresses, eek, would be enough to make anyone want to get married I'm sure :) Have a fab time xxx

yeah i wanna try more on - just for fun!!! I want someone else to get married so i can be a bee maid too!!! hehe! xxx

I was a BMaid at my heaviest 4 years ago, I still cringe lookin at the photos, I detagged myself from them on FB!! xxxxxxx

Yes and dont forget a bridal sizes come up SUPER small!

Did i mention my dress is a US 12? did i? heheheheheh!

xxx

Back